Super Moderator
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

arkkornkid

ah, the thread title made me immediately think of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7beQ9wHiM]YouTube - Hooper X[/ame]

the whole scene is funny, but I'm referring specifically to what's at the 1:40 mark.

Back To Reality

Cagers are all those other people on the highway that are trying to kill us every time we ride.

Maybe admin could add a glossary!

Or maybe we could just ask or google the answers....:stupidpc:

Roaddawg

Cagers are all those other people on the highway that are trying to kill us every time we ride.

Maybe admin could add a glossary!

Or maybe we could just ask or google the answers....:stupidpc:
But that would require someone using a SEARCH engine!! And, that's really hard to do apparently. :rof: :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Roaddawg

I actually think that having a glossary would be a very good idea. And possibly even links to certain threads that pertain to those terms.

Anyone with :admin: willing to put this together? ;) :D

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a "glossary of terms" thread, but what makes us think that someone would actually look at THAT thread, when they obviously don't look at the SEARCH sticky thread or forum rules?

What about a new sub-forum under the "Main Lobby/New Member Section" titled "NEW MEMBERS: Read First prior to posting on forum" and then have the threads about terms, forum rules, searching....? It seems that the important Read First threads are sort of scattered around instead of in one place.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member