What to do with this damn Spring Advice needed

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

miketriebsch

Lol the red drives you crazy but not the silver forks lol? There have been a few peps on here that have changed the color on there bikes. But blue would be cool

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

see if anyones on here wants to trade you a black one for your red. I'm sure someone on here feels the same way about their black spring.

joloy133

Upgrade your rear suspension with a hyperpro progressive rear spring. It is definitely better for heavier / more aggressive riders. It comes in company color purple or black. For those that gotta match ...............just sayin.!!!!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Have another round u'll find it

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

RooKie

this shit is getting personal!!! lol jk jk thanks man I will have to contact him or upgrade i suppose heh
Sorry guys, but hunter77 already has dibs on my black spring once I get nastybutler's.

I'm sure you can make a thread asking to swap springs. I've heard of more than a few people complain about the color of their springs. I'm sure someone would be willing to swap.

JJ FZ6R had his rear spring powder coated and it looks bad-a$$. That may be another option for you. Here are some pics.

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member