What the heck is wrong here?!?!

iSpoolin

So I installed a Krypton Bulbs 5000k HID kit in my bike about a month ago.

For those who don't know 5000k is "Pure White" well they were white for a month, until last night when I went riding and realized my headlight was shining PINK. Seriously its striaght pink.

My car has 30k Fog lights which really are suppose to be pink, and now my 5k Headlight in the bike almost matches.

I've never had this problem with HID's before, do you guys have any idea of what the problem could be?

MikeN02

No idea, since you said they were white for a month.

Pull it out and check it, or contact josh (kryptonbulbs).

I would've said that you got some oil from your fingers on the bulb but...

iSpoolin

Its about to the output of the stock bulb as far as brightness, and I wore gloves while installing Mike so thats impossible.

Spunky99

So I installed a Krypton Bulbs 5000k HID kit in my bike about a month ago.

For those who don't know 5000k is "Pure White" well they were white for a month, until last night when I went riding and realized my headlight was shining PINK. Seriously its striaght pink.

My car has 30k Fog lights which really are suppose to be pink, and now my 5k Headlight in the bike almost matches.

I've never had this problem with HID's before, do you guys have any idea of what the problem could be?
Quick, sell it to a white FZ6R owner and preferably a girl. Perfect mod....

gizmogirl

Any chance you need a heavy duty wiring harness? My husband had to install one in his F 350 when he bought more powerful bulbs.
Just guessing.....:canada: