What I want from my fz6r

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

toddjcruz

Pics:

-3 rear sprocket (gold) and +1. Madstad adjustable windscreen with short smoke windscreen (summer) and tall white (winter). Heated grips, gps mount, tankbag (small one, I have a larger one for big trips). Givi hardcases w/backrest. Handguar grips (the black part comes off for air-flow in the summer).

There is also a power distribution fuse box under the seat I didnt show, to power the grips, power ports, heated vest I have as well. I have no problem riding with the heated vest, GPS, phone and grips all going at the same time.

I use the chatterbox bluetooth FRMS unit in my helmet, but I'm thinking of getting rid of that for a more compact unit. Only have one other person that has one so we can talk, so I use it mostly for music, so a built in small unit would be better.

Attachments

See red

I have pretty much all of the same stuff, I just have a really bad case of f- it I am goiing for a ride instead..... LMAO! I should put the bags and trunk on but oh well. I do want to get the grip guards, but I am really wanting the diversion seat, or wil be getting a re-do from gatorbob.

Oh hell, I really have to see if this thing is going to hang around long enough to justify putting the effort into the bike lol! I may be looking into a bigger bike again, mainly because my wife douched her ankle. Tore up EVERYTHING! I want her to come with me, but two up on this thing is NOT ideal. I am 180 and she is close to it. Any ways, she is not riding her bike, and still wants to come with.

SOOOoooooo.............:banghead:

This may be put to pasture, or at minimum put to the side. for at least a year.

Any ideas? lol!!!!!

toddjcruz

The nice thing is that the Givi's will go with it, that's the most exspensive part. Madstad will to and so will the heated grips if I get a bike with the same size bars (odd are). 600 is a bit light for me too, the new 800 would be a nice upgrade, but I want full fairings so there is less to clean.

Odd are, I'll get a 450 dual-sport (more dirtbike than streetbike)!

See red

Send me the link for the sprint.. That's absurd tbh to see that bike that low unless has major issues.

No issues, but I don't think you can get it from rick for under 8k. lol! he loves it. As far as links go, check cycletrader for any distance, then look for your favorite bikes. I also check dealers sites. I you want one I will look for another one. You will have to go to the bike, and when you do bring the cash you want to pay.

This part may sound mean but deal with it, Too many of the people out there lived and STILL live beyond their means. I paid cash for all my bikes, cars, and dam near my house. I am my bank, not somebody who assigns a f-in number. STOP!!! Just stop being the person saying I need it now, you will pay 12500 for the fz6r if you finance it. Pay cash at the dealer, new, walk out with 4500. I refuse to pay THAT much extra money to some d-bag so I can have less than I earned.

Really not so nice part, lol! I have walked up to people and flat out told them what I will pay, they will give you some ficticiouse number because THEY paid this much new, I don't care, it's only worth what someone is willing to give you for ANYTHING! 9 out of 10 times people will give you a bike or a car with no miles because you have the cash, they can't afford to pay attention, and need the payment gone, I don't really care to save them from themselves, and don't really need what they have, I tell them that. I don't lie. sucks to hear it but, oh well.

If you put out more than you make with out o.t. your not very sharp.
If you put out 3/4 of your monthly salary just to get by, your are getting smarter.
If you put out 1/4 you base income monthly for all bills to be paid in full every month, no interest weilding crap, hey, you are closer than you think to being one of the few who won't be crushed when the economy dies, won't be devestated by the inflation on its way, and can start buying things of value for less than the first guy every time.

ok I am done now lmao! I can find you a bike but you need cash up front, yes you can test drive most of them. hell I drove one back from vermont and I live in Chicago.lol

See red

The nice thing is that the Givi's will go with it, that's the most exspensive part. Madstad will to and so will the heated grips if I get a bike with the same size bars (odd are). 600 is a bit light for me too, the new 800 would be a nice upgrade, but I want full fairings so there is less to clean.

Odd are, I'll get a 450 dual-sport (more dirtbike than streetbike)!
I was thinking of the r1200gs, but my wiffle don't like it and is too short to get on it anyways. I also really want a bmw r1200cl....... oooooOOOOoo....THATS a freagin cruiser! I almost had one, the ladies son stole it from her garage and wrecked! @hole!

Still up for grabs though, I will see what comes up or not lol!

See red

Ok, I will be putting this thing together this weekend. I have gotten rid of all my other toys, save for the car.

See red

My dads 650 burgman for you who don't like waving to scooters...

My son has actual armor under his outer jacket... and we all had kevlar lined jeans, as well as our helmets and gloves, I personaly don't like them so didn't wear them till my hands got cold.

See red

Absolutley!!! I have ridden in the rain today and was bone dry! It stays cool enough with both liners out, and keeps more than warm enough in cold rain. I would take the mesh over the textile because of the fact that it works more air through on the hot days.

rjohnson5481

Pics:

-3 rear sprocket (gold) and +1. Madstad adjustable windscreen with short smoke windscreen (summer) and tall white (winter). Heated grips, gps mount, tankbag (small one, I have a larger one for big trips). Givi hardcases w/backrest. Handguar grips (the black part comes off for air-flow in the summer).

There is also a power distribution fuse box under the seat I didnt show, to power the grips, power ports, heated vest I have as well. I have no problem riding with the heated vest, GPS, phone and grips all going at the same time.

I use the chatterbox bluetooth FRMS unit in my helmet, but I'm thinking of getting rid of that for a more compact unit. Only have one other person that has one so we can talk, so I use it mostly for music, so a built in small unit would be better.
Would you mind taking a picture of the distribution fuse under the seat?
I'm looking to do the same thing, and i think it would help.