What GoPro to purchase

SpawnXX

Premium Member
D

Deleted member 9794

Thanks SpawnXX, watching that in 1080p helps show the difference in detailed image capturing. I will stick with my HD Hero 2. Maybe I'll buy the next next generation but the difference in quality of the black versus what I've got now isn't worth $400 at least not for what I do.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

danieljardim

I bought the black one and regreted a little bit. The ultra super high resolutions, my computer can't even handle. The highest resolution I got it to handle without problems was 1080 60 fps. all the other ones above that the video takes too long to load and when it does sound is all f up and bunch of green boxes flashes on the screen.

If you don't have a gaming or super designer computer with a monster video card. Silver is more than enough.

CrazyCawi

Wow that is absolutely amazing. LOVE the black model, just so poopin expensive lol

buzzbomb

Elite Member

EsrTek

The 3 silver is the exact same settings as the hero2 did, the 3 black gets into higher res and the 3 white is about the same specs as a gopro 1.

Did you update your firmware? I have had only 1 lockup on mine causing me to pull the battery. Although I do agree battery life sucks, and file sizes get huge quick and eat up 32gb fast.

buzzbomb

Elite Member