what do you think a R-Title R6 is worth?

FZ6RJIM

i was wondering what you guys thought a 2006 R-title R6 was worth. guy is selling it for 3500 or 2500 i forgot what he said. milage is roughtly 10000. someone did fix the bike but you can see where it has been laid over. the gas tank is dented as well. the guy who has it now rides it all the time. any help would be appreciated.

Heineken

Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

FZ6RJIM

What is an R title? I know you can fix it up acquire a salvage title maybe? I your close to a track like hieney said use as a track bike. $2500 I'd use for anything I could use it for.
A r title is a rebuilt title. Meaning you can register it and ride it on the road as if it were a normal bike. It has to go though tests to make sure it's safe. A salvage title just means you Got a title for a vehicle that was wrecked and is not suitable for the road.

Roaddawg

I'd say it would be a good track bike, but what are you looking to do with it? Your not gonna give up your FZ6R for a beat up rebuilt bike, are you?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Sage

ok for a track, but worthless for roads in my opinion. thats just how i've always seen salvage and flood vehicles though.

FZ6RJIM

I'd say it would be a good track bike, but what are you looking to do with it? Your not gonna give up your FZ6R for a beat up rebuilt bike, are you?
No way i wouldn't give up my 6R I love that thing haha. Here in PA they have the R-title ( rebuilt or repaired ). Wasn't sure what you guys thought. I have an 01 z28 6 speed I'm selling n he's interested In the camaro n I'm actually friends with the guy but he wants my camaro but doesn't have 8000 I'm asking for so I thought maybe trade the camaro for the R6 plus cash but I don't think I'm gonna do that cuz of the moreless "votes" iv seen now toward not wanting it...

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

FZ6RJIM

You must be crazy! the 01' is a collector for sure man. You should be able to get top dollar off e-bay especially as a 6-speed. If your going to trade you better trade for a new bwms1000r !! I mean it...:admin: don't argue with me ha ha jk I'd buy it if I had $8k
Lmao yeah the engine has a lot of bolts-ons and it's got a catback SLP loudmouth 2 exhaust. Halo head lights. Nothing major wrong with it. The spoiler needs painted up cuz it chipped but I have an SS spoiler for it and I have the oringinal headlight. It's also go 17" z06 vette wheels all the way around. It's a mean car though..