What do you guys wear for a backpack?

Bloke

I use whatever bag I have to hand. Bungee cargo net does the job of securing it to the pillion seat.

Paranoid about coming off and breaking my back over a laptop or metal water bottle, so that's about the only way I use one. Bungee cargo net is more useful than a tail pack for me, lots faster and massive capacity.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

iSpoolin

Fulkon

KeysRider3

UnderArmour backpack with black-on-black UA logo-print material. It has a cheststrap, padded shoulder straps, large capacity with a low profile and has been used to carry everything from clothes to dog supplies and cans of paint.

Spunky99

Since I provide 24 X 7 support, I have to bring my laptop home. I use one of these. It rides nice, stays in place and distributes the weight well. I've had it 4 years now and it is holding up just fine.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-Contour-Backpack/dp/B004C0YV5E]Amazon.com: Kensington Contour Backpack: Clothing[/ame]

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Hellgate

That thing looks huge and it's expensive! lol. I only need a SMALL day pack :D.
No its not huge, its "normal" sized. I guess its not for you.

Maybe you could get a fanny pack???

fanny-pack.jpg

butt_pack2_2.jpg

renniks65

with that type of load, have you considered a small tailbag? i prefer since i carry a laptop and ride over 70 miles both way each day with no back strain...just sayin'

I would consider a tail bag. I just wanted to be able to get off the bike and carry the bag with me into a mall or boardwalk, or something.

I don't think a fanny pack will hold a change of clothes? lol

Bloke

A lot of tailpacks come with rucksack style shoulder straps included. Normally hidden under a velcro flap, just yank it out and walk :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Reikatty

I just use an UnderArmor back pack. You can get it at any store that has UnderArmor stuff (Dick's, Walmart, some gyms, etc.) It's light, simple "clean" if you will, waterproof, wide super soft straps. It holds my 17" laptop with out a problem, and has a pocket for shoes, and can hold a full outfit and a sweat shirt if you load it out. Also something about carrying a backpack makes you feel stable, tied down, secure... And makes you look like a boss.

ajiribarren

Kriega tailpacks or backpacks

angelsneverlose

I bought a Swiss backpack. It has the lock infront of the chest another in the lower ab section, plus the normal shouler padded straps. It doesn't move around at all on me so I love it! Because of all the support, i dont even notice i have it either, and sometimes i shove 15lbs of crap in it. Has a waterproff cover too... lol.

I also have a tankbag now though which ill bring over the backpack to help keep it lighter.