What do you guys look like? post your pic

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, it was just that important!

:Flip:

dcBear78

Australia day this year... Celebrating with a make-shift beer bong.

Strangely enough Aussie day the previous year with my little girl.

And some reason this see-saw seemed to not work?

CrazyCawi

is that one of those floaty noodles? and 99...u got pwned ;)

JSP

Super Moderator
Ok enough jokin around about CC guys... :rolleyes: I have the REAL pictures but I promised not to post them. But I can no longer refrain. Here is CC's true identity!

CrazyCawi

how dare you expose me! Thats it Im showing the pictures of you

hows it feel now dweeb?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
is that one of those floaty noodles? and 99...u got pwned ;)
I only hit the post reply button once though, so I'm not sure why it double posted. Unless...there's a glitch in the system....

CrazyCawi

best part is the second pic down looks like u jsp

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Jay S.

Jay, i tried to make out the ocupational badge but i can't, what's your career field? A lot of stripes on your sleeve. lol ;)
Aircraft Maintenance. Although I have not actually fixed a jet in years. Hell, I'm too old (wise) to even teach the young mechanics anymore. Buried in paperwork and meeting hell most days. If I could keep this paycheck but go back about 5 stripes and just fix jets every day, life would be just about perfect. :)

CrazyCawi

the last pic isnt u is it?

rjohnson5481

Aircraft Maintenance. Although I have not actually fixed a jet in years. Hell, I'm too old (wise) to even teach the young mechanics anymore. Buried in paperwork and meeting hell most days. If I could keep this paycheck but go back about 5 stripes and just fix jets every day, life would be just about perfect. :)
Its diffrent hearing that perspective, but i've heard it a few times from the Senior enlisted tier, being an A1C all i want to do is get up there. Sounds like the middle tier is the best.
But i'm a new Weather Troop, still in upgrade training and all that good stuff.

CrazyCawi

Whats a weather troop?