What do you do with your gear?

txjames

Elite Member

Bloke

Done exactly that when meeting with mates at the cinema. Get changed in the carpark and throw kit in their boot.

Otherwise my tank bag is capable of carrying my textile overtrousers, gloves and buff along with the normal kit I carry in it.

So I get off, take off the textile stuff, pull my normal trousers/jeans out of my motorcycle boots (they're black leather without the naff plastic bits on my toes) and then my lower half looks perfectly normal.

Roll my over trousers up, shove into tank bag, gloves on top, zip up. Wear jacket into the place, tank bag has a shoulder strap and I either carry the helmet or if it's in a decent area I sometimes use the helmet lock.

Leaving me with just my tank bag and my jacket. :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Chucker

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Chucker

WhiteFZ

I don't take off a thing. I walk around the Supermarket like the Stig.

iSpoolin

Not so much in it's smallest form. It's a little smaller than my laptop bag when not expanded.
I can't ride with anything like that. A backpack is about all I can stand.

Chucker

I can't ride with anything like that. A backpack is about all I can stand.
I actually like it as a tailbag. Can't even tell it's on there. It has a velcro strap I run under the passenger seat. Goes on and off quick and has good capacity.

Detrich

i would always wear or carry everything with me. the only time i'll lock my helmet to the seat post and leave my gloves & jacket on the bike is when my bike's in view/ walking distance and i'm in a familiar place with friends.

flyingminno

I got myself a top box, that's perfect size for my helmet and is secure to the bike, so I usually leave my helmet in the box and just walk around with my gear on or shoved into a back pack.

Alex6

What do I do with my gear? - Put it on, ride the bike, come home, take it off. That's pretty much it.

angelsneverlose

I bring all my stuff in the store with me except maybe my helmet which i lock on the bike. Sometimes, i just grab a cart and bring that with me too. Since I have a $400 helmet, $100 gloves and $400 jacket, im not just leaving it for anyone to take, lol.