What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

After having a truck I can't be without one. Bought my 05 hemi ram with 20,000 miles in 06 and have almost 122,000 miles now. Before that I had a very modified 87 gmc 3/4 ton Sierra classic. Not sure what I'll get next,bit love the hemi.
Yeah, I had an 03 Chevy Xtreme, I miss it but not the issues that it had developed. It was time to get rid of it, but now that I have a sport bike I don't have a need for a sport car, so I will be going back to a truck. Probably a loaded Colorado or something like. A full size would run me too much.

I find a need for a truck all too often, I borrow my father's several times a month, I need my own again.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Maadi

Yesterday we went for a 4 hr ride so that I could try on gloves. Well the place (the only one near me that was open on a Sunday) didn't have the glove type I was looking for, but I ended up buying a Cortech Super 2.0 12 L tank bag. Getting ready for our ride later in the summer, we are going to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway (and hit the Dragon, of course!).

Richie21

Haven't uploaded a picture in a while. So here it goes. It's dark so not the best. Probably going to try during sunlight this weekend. Hope everyone is riding safe.

Attachments

Dok1

Been almost a year and 9400 mi on the bike since purchased. Bought a set of Dunlop Sportmax Q3's today. What a difference from the stock touring. Look forward to a couple of track days in the near future.

BzB

over past few weeks...

-new tires michelin pilot pro 3
-cleaned/lubed chain
-installed 12v outlet
-flush mount smoked signals
-motodynamic smoked tail light
-raised seat height
-noticed the previous owner installed carbon fiber handlebars

blkbrd

Elite Member

Marthy