What did you do to your bike today?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Finally got to take a quick pic since the purchase.. next up shorty levers

Attachments

BoneJj

Rode her in this morning, 38°F. Not too bad with my thermal pants, under jacket, these refrigewear gloves.
Those gloves look like they would be good down until about 20degrees out for riding.

And they are cheap....

I just ordered up these:
Fly Racing Rumble Leather Gloves - Thin, Black, Size: XL 476-0010-4
I hope they will work good for down here in FL. I'll let you guys know after I get them.

I ordered a new razor handle as well. This one:
Merkur Long Handle Progress Razor

I've been using my other one for the last 5 years and I'm just wanting a change up from the usual handle. I do need to order a cheaper one though for when I travel. But that will be next month.

BoneJj

Pop 1K miles today... break in done!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Nice, I think that now that it is finally cooling off I will be going on much longer trips now. I road out around arcadia over the weekend. Found a great park to chill at.

Morgan park.

echoplex

Rode the bike to campus for the first time yesterday.

Most terrifying thing ever, not because of the ride, but because all the morans who park their bikes on campus so close to each other are complete ****ing derps, and I didn't want anything to touch my FZ.

We'd have 10 minutes between classes to get to the next class, and I would run to check up on my bike and run to the next class.

Luckily everything turned out all right...

NEVER AGAIN.

latony007

Rode the bike to campus for the first time yesterday.

Most terrifying thing ever, not because of the ride, but because all the morans who park their bikes on campus so close to each other are complete ****ing derps, and I didn't want anything to touch my FZ.

We'd have 10 minutes between classes to get to the next class, and I would run to check up on my bike and run to the next class.

Luckily everything turned out all right...

NEVER AGAIN.
LOL, no matter where I go I always park far away from other vehicles and do the extra walking. I am always so paranoid they when I come back out it will be on the ground, or worse gone!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

NOT ride like this... SQUID ALERT!

Attachments

ylwf3vr

Installed shorty levers

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

How do you like those shorties man? I was thinking about a pair but I'm not sure if I want to upgrade my bike yet.
I do like the "look" better.. I haven't gone for a ride yet. On the test ride right after the install they were pretty good. Although I need to get used to the clutch lever because I'm so used to using all 4 fingers for that lever.

ylwf3vr

finished my FE kit finally. Added some extra turn signal strips kind of under the passenger seat area. Im kind of undecided on them right now. Let me know what you think.

thanks
NICE!:thumbup: