What did you do to your bike today?

BigRobb

so the tank changed??? I haven't seen any pics new or old with a dif style tach! this just might be the lighting throwing you off.
I think they just changed the tach, grab bar, and color scheme. The tach is definitely different. Seen it in person :p

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

ej'sfz

finally got rid of that fender stickin off the back, looks much better now with some sliders too, flush mounts and clip ons next

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BigRobb

a pic of your would help me maybe the change happened previous to 2012 and it just looks the same to me

Yea, that's a bike bell. And yea, I'm grillin ya. Deal with it B-)

The new tach has white numbers, white needle, and white backlight

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Yea, that's a bike bell. And yea, I'm grillin ya. Deal with it B-)

The new tach has white numbers, white needle, and white backlight

big rob you look like your in a lot of pain taking that picture LOL.
I cant really tell the difference between this and the 09 picture below. mine is a 12 ill have to look I think they are kinda orange not sure though.

in the process with my FE kit for the last couple days. Had some issues because of how I wired my flushes up front. everything worked as I wanted until I hooked up the LEDs in back and then all of a sudden every light on the bike turned to running lights. Rabbit turned me on to this LED custom guy who knew exactly what I had done up front and told me how to fix it so I hope to be done tonight, thinking about adding some kind of other tail light like an LED strip or license plate frame with a tail light. Wanted additional brake light but that wire is really short up there so thought tail light instead, besides I am about fed up with wiring :)

BigRobb

big rob you look like your in a lot of pain taking that picture LOL.
I cant really tell the difference between this and the 09 picture below. mine is a 12 ill have to look I think they are kinda orange not sure though.

in the process with my FE kit for the last couple days. Had some issues because of how I wired my flushes up front. everything worked as I wanted until I hooked up the LEDs in back and then all of a sudden every light on the bike turned to running lights. Rabbit turned me on to this LED custom guy who knew exactly what I had done up front and told me how to fix it so I hope to be done tonight, thinking about adding some kind of other tail light like an LED strip or license plate frame with a tail light. Wanted additional brake light but that wire is really short up there so thought tail light instead, besides I am about fed up with wiring :)
I dont think there is any difference between the 9-12. It's the 13 and up with the new tach. And it's called grillin. Cause im hood. Dawg. Im so white it hurts :'(

BigRobb

I've been busy >:) Marthy has been hooking me up! My bike wouldn't be half as awesome as it is without your help! You rock!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

Feel a difference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
excuse my ignorance. What is this a picture of? looks like an astronaut lunch box where your gas tank is supposed to be? :eek:

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BigRobb

This is actually my airbox... swap. Tuning down the 6R a bit so my wife can learn on it. On the long run I want to improve MPG for the long trip too. I'll try like this... still debating about keeping the FZ6 cams or not.
Ill take those off your hands
:-D that would probably be more than i want on the 6r :) i think ill be content once the fuel controller gets set up. Powertrain wise at least. >:D