What did you do to your bike today?

ylwf3vr

Dianese gear is so comfy. I'd kill for a one piece leather suit from them.
Hesperia? I was just up the road from you last year.. Ft Irwin lol a lot of CA riders on this forum:)

Idiosynocracy

Hesperia? I was just up the road from you last year.. Ft Irwin lol a lot of CA riders on this forum:)
Yep yep! I'm so sorry you were near this place. lol

ej'sfz

yea the dainese gloves are pretty *****in. super comfy and good grip....best of all, they dont make my hands numb. the a-stars smx-1 are real nice half boots too, not too much airflow for cold mornings, but feels good during the day as well ..also got a new pirelli thrown on today...cant wait to get it broken in and do some ridin

Attachments

daddyrack

Premium Member

echoplex

God I love my new FZ6R so much that I don't even ride it lol. Its been sitting in my garage since Saturday. (weather has also been bad :p )

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

Rode to the AIMshow in Orlando. It was a good time but were expecting more bike. Suzuki, Yamaha and EBR were there. Other than that... a lot of peddler selling aftermarket parts. Had a good time riding the 6R. Doesn't even close to have the grunt and handling of the 09 but on the mapping side, the 09 need a real tune!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
I wanted to go to this buy my brother decided to tell me last minute that I had to attend my nephews late birthday party. Saturday night I ended up going to ZombiCon.

BigRobb

Installed my fender eliminator, and LED signals :p
check out that Marthy Danmoto exhaust too B-)

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Maadi

34F this morning - and I rode to work! :D :D Thanks to the heated gear! Should have bought this stuff years ago!!! Soooo worth the money.

stuna

TOOK PICS OF IT , SO WHEN I GO TO LOOK AT THE FZ09 I CAN SHOW THEM MINE FOR TRADE
WE HAVE HAD SOME SNOW :zombie:ON THE GROUND FOR A WEEK NOW
SHUR HAS BEEN COLD HERE

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member