What did you do to your bike today?

Maadi

Observed on my odometer: 5544, 5555, 5566, 5577, 5588 and 5599 on the same day. Wondering if I should buy a lottery ticket! :-D

BbyDenns

let us know what you think
I like it better without the windscreen. There is less wind noise going through the smoother air and I don't have constant wind buffeting. However on the down side, it makes those mirrors look even bigger! Luckily I don't mind how they look. I like the functionality. This is the cheapest and easiest improvement you can make to the windscreen. On my commute I do about 10 minutes interstate going between 70 and 85.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BigRobb

I like it better without the windscreen. There is less wind noise going through the smoother air and I don't have constant wind buffeting. However on the down side, it makes those mirrors look even bigger! Luckily I don't mind how they look. I like the functionality. This is the cheapest and easiest improvement you can make to the windscreen. On my commute I do about 10 minutes interstate going between 70 and 85.
Ill have to give that a shot, the buffetting can get irritating. Might do a street fighter conversion :)

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 4

ylwf3vr

Finally got it done last night.. Flush signals and frame sliders.

Attachments

ylwf3vr

Too bad the light strips didn't work out...

Attachments

ylwf3vr

Frame sliders doesn't look too bad

Attachments

Took the time this morning to use the condensation on my bike to clean it. Looks shiny now for the afternoon ride home. Before that, I'll be picking up my lower receiver today from JD. :)

Idiosynocracy

Screw that! Park the bike in the bedroom then... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Wish I could. I pulled the cover off of her and she was so dusty. But I gave her a good bath.

Idiosynocracy

Hit 4k miles on the girl today. I'm getting experience more and more everyday.

daddyrack

Premium Member

Bert-Aus

Fluids -Checked
Chain -Lubed
PCV -Idle Run check Map readings
Pannier Racks -On

Thursday am + 1200km's = Phillip Island Thursday dinner/ beer o'clock

Riccochet

Checked everything. Getting ready for a 3 hour ride to the NC mountains to meet my wife. Then a fun day riding the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I traded my fz6r in today. I'm now the proud owner of a 2014 yamaha bolt!
That is quite a change there. I have a cruiser too but to keep both it and the sportbike. Be careful coming from the FZ6R your going to scrape on that thing, pegs are about 1 inch off the ground. Was pretty comfy though. Have Fun!

I actually took on my friends Harley VROD Muscle 1250 the other day and it was pretty close but I beat him out. I wasn't pushing it and he said he missed a shift.