What did you do to your bike today?

DevlDog

Got the Q3 put on my rear rim today. Hope to have it re-attached to my bike before tomorrow, and hope this freaking rain goes away so I can test out my new addition.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ej'sfz

put some shogun no-cuts on that i got for my bday....look good and hopefully getting some new gear within the next week or so. also new tire this week....especially with the rain coming

Riccochet

only 1300???? what did you do just stare at I once you brought it home? lol

wow gsxr 1000??? big jump! Id be looking at the 750 but for now ill wait it out as I just paid mine of and need a new car more than I need a bike!
It rained for like 3 months straight after I bought the bike in May. lol So, yeah, not much riding.

I'm going back to a liter bike. That'll be my 5th SS. Had a 600F4, GSXR600, GSXR750 and 929RR. Briefly rode a friends R1 for about 4 months while he was deployed after I got back from deployment. Don't get me wrong, I love the 6R. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't want it. I felt, at the time, that it was the best choice for me having not ridden in about 10 years. But, old habbits die hard and, well, it's like riding a bike. It's just not enough for me.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Well today MIGHT be the day.. I have all the stuff to do the following:

Fender eliminating
Flush front turn signal
LED strips
OES frame sliders
possibly the handle bar mod (turning it toward you a bit.. but not sure.. it seems to be working fine.. if it's not broke why fix right?)

Any tips/comments/concerns/etc?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Started raining today. Put her cover on. I can no longer keep her in the garage as they are converting it to a Bedroom. :( I have to leave my baby exposed to the elements now... *cries*

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Well... I got the flush mounts for the front on.. The led strips were no-go... I hooked it up to all the wires that went to the lights and it didn't come on. Also the lights do not stay on.. Just flashes with the turn signal..

Didn't have the right tools so I couldn't get the frame sliders.

Lastly I have to return the fender eliminator because I have the givi mounts that gets in the way of removing the fender. Now id still like to replace the turn signals.. can I just remove those and add smaller ones?

Not a very productive night.

Riccochet

Went to local Bike Night last night. Saw not one, but TWO other FZ6R's there. Shocking! lol Wonder if those guys will make their way to the forum here.

VRIIClubby

I installed a tb black cf exhaust...OMFG it is LOUD

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

nismos14