What did you do to your bike today?

BKP

Put new Pilot Road 2s on today.
What a difference! Could just be moving from a squared off and scalloped rear and front, but the PR2s seen to want to lean in...like it's their comfort zone.
I have to actually watch myself till I've scrubbed them in a bit...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BKP

Jealous. Thems the tires I wanted, after the threes. Be so kind as to post up a review in "Tire Tech" after you've had some time on them. :)
Will do...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

I got my new/latest toy on Monday and used it for the first time this morning. Dynojet LCD 200! That thing is sweet! Very amazing the amount of info available "life". I'm still waiting on my flash card to log data...

Never been impress with the dyno tune I got. Was good on top end over 9K but quite $hitty in the mid range. The bottom end was good... but now that I know what's going on in real time... time to fine tune!
very nice dude, sounds like you will be putting out some new tunes for everyone out there. I would like to do some tuning to my ninja 1k but that's not going to happen for a while. I have way too much work with school lately, that and a lack of funds to buy the equipment..... LOL.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BKP

Re-tensioned the chain today... ('cause they screwed it up when they mounted my Pilot Road 2's -- and had it at 3/4" slack... :eek:).

Not as much of a pain as I thought it'd be...

Karlbee92

Re-tensioned the chain today... ('cause they screwed it up when they mounted my Pilot Road 2's -- and had it at 3/4" slack... :eek:).

Not as much of a pain as I thought it'd be...
Stealership done almost the same thing to me... When they put my Q2's on they done something with the chain tensioner and it fell off while I was riding home... I went back to see if they could replace it and their excuse was "You work at Yamaha so it'd be faster for you to get it than us" I didn't care too much because they gave me a good price to fit the tyres but their attitude was astounding.

BD1966

Oil change, pretty easy, took the warning sticker off the tank ( pain in the ass), lubed chain - supposed to be nice out this week, maybe play hooky!!!

BKP

Manual says aroung 2" is spec
Yeah, 1.75" to 2:25". I adjusted to 1.75...prefer the tighter end of the range.
Then scrubbed off the rest of the break-in on the tires... 70 degrees, and Atlanta Awesome...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Gilbuddy

Ran over a bolt a couple of weeks ago and ruined my rear tire. Ordered some new Pilot Road 3s both front and back and had them installed yesterday. Also used this as an opportunity to paint my wheels. I had a stripped bolt on one of the front rotors so I'll have to paint that wheel later when I can take care of that bolt. So, for now, I just painted the rear.

Clean, primer, high gloss white, high-viz yellow, clear.

In the meantime, I need to figure out how to keep the wheels clean and bright with all the grime they typically attract. :rolleyes:

BKP

I like the monkey on the gas tank. What's that about?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

BKP

Duplicate...

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

rpoole

today i installed my smoked motodynamic inter taillight. running both oem & integrated i like the look next up flush mounts!!!

surfcycle

Nice! I want to do that next.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member