What did you do to your bike today?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

alh081

i did some research on the suspension and changed my setting to 5 (i weigh 220) since i been riding on the factory 3 setting.

Maadi

Took my bike in for its 600 mi. service! Looking forward to getting it back tomorrow. I didn't ride it to work on Monday or today, that would have been ~150 mi. extra... trying to be nice to her. :)

Detrich

So far everyone that I know who's gone to track has crashed. :(. This is one of my friends from about a month ago. He broke his wrist and totaled the bike. :(. That's why I keep holding out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346203500.046162.jpg

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

killabee

Not today, but this last Saturday morning. Brought my bike into the shop for the 8k service... Only cost me $24!!! :D

Of course I changed the spark plugs (NGK Iridium) and the Oil/Filter myself! But had them Lubricate/check everything over and whatever else is in the 8k.

how long did the spark plugs take you? i plan on doing it on my own as well.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

tatty2012

Went over to Jay's (jspansel) place after work today. He helped me lower the front end of my bike. Lowered 5/8". Much better feel, digs into the corners and I'm pretty much flat foot now! All that and the added bonus of the bike looking so much better appearance wise!

I can get pics when it's daylight...

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BKP

Installed my new Puig Touring Screen light tint. (wish it was dark...) Look is a perfect 10 for sure. Now let do the real test, road test.

The Puig is 2" shorter than the Marthy 22" but got more "bubble" in the middle. So that should even out. I had to readjust my hand guard just a bit but they still fit perfectly.
Mine arrives tomorrow... I'll be taking it for a solid test run Sunday, on a ride with another member here. I went with the smoke as well (light tint. I got tired of waiting on the clear).
I'm hoping it serves the purpose I bought it for... I'm riding year round, and I need this to keep the colder wind off my chest and neck... The neck gaiters work alright, but they're such a PITA...

travisH3

Drove to the bank this morning then down to campus for class from 10-1, filled up on my way home 43.1 mpg, my best so far is 46.1 mpg. I have been logging all the fill ups on fuelly and have tracked about 800 miles and averaging 45mpg

Last edited:

applejax

Drove to the bank this morning then down to campus for class from 10-1, filled up on my way home 43.1 mpg, my best so far is 46.1 mpg. I have been logging all the fill ups on fuelly and have tracked about 800 miles and averaging 45mpg
What do you do with all your gear during class ?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member