What did you do to your bike today?

Synyster

Oil change. Forgot to buy a new washer for the plug, reused the old one. No leaking oil yet. Also only put 2.2qt of oil for some strange reason, didn't even realize my mistake. I think someone distracted me on the third quart and I stopped and forgot. Took the bike out for a spin and the oil light came on. Went home and added the rest of the oil around 2.8qt. Stupid mistakes. Went and filled up for the second time since owning the bike. Calculated 38.2mpg with Fuelly which I am pretty excited about. Filled up with 1 bar left and was at 115 miles. Betting I could of gotten to around 150. Going to see if I can crack into the 40s next fill up.

Rookasaki

Oil change. Forgot to buy a new washer for the plug, reused the old one. No leaking oil yet. Also only put 2.2qt of oil for some strange reason, didn't even realize my mistake. I think someone distracted me on the third quart and I stopped and forgot. Took the bike out for a spin and the oil light came on. Went home and added the rest of the oil around 2.8qt. Stupid mistakes. Went and filled up for the second time since owning the bike. Calculated 38.2mpg with Fuelly which I am pretty excited about. Filled up with 1 bar left and was at 115 miles. Betting I could of gotten to around 150. Going to see if I can crack into the 40s next fill up.
You should be in the 40's

I'm getting 36mpg with my ZX6R, and I ride hard! (power commander, exhaust)

lol Don't for get the oil next time! :)

6R Blackout

I rode my bike to my parents house to put it in there garage to get ready for hurricane Isaac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

6R Blackout

That's scary. When is it suppose to hit?
Late Tuesday night or early Monday morning. Still not sure if it will hit us direct but I am preparing, getting batteries water gasoline etc. I am not leaving my family and all will. I will have the generator and also all my guns loaded and ready. Will probably carry my Springfeild XD .40 cal on my side. Not gonna take any chance of someone comming and trying to take me and my families belongings. Cause around here things go crazy after a storm like this. Some people "go shopping" if you will in other peoples homes. I have stayed behind for alot worse so this shouldn't be bad but you never can judge a book by it's cover!

Rookasaki

Late Tuesday night or early Monday morning. Still not sure if it will hit us direct but I am preparing, getting batteries water gasoline etc. I am not leaving my family and all will. I will have the generator and also all my guns loaded and ready. Will probably carry my Springfeild XD .40 cal on my side. Not gonna take any chance of someone comming and trying to take me and my families belongings. Cause around here things go crazy after a storm like this. Some people "go shopping" if you will in other peoples homes. I have stayed behind for alot worse so this shouldn't be bad but you never can judge a book by it's cover!

Hope it doesn't hit directly.. Stay safe man.

6R Blackout

Hope it doesn't hit directly.. Stay safe man.
I hope it doesn't either, and thanks for your kind words.

Look on the bright side I am a crazy Cajun and yes we really do have hurricane parties!

Main thing just have supplies and be prepared!

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BKP

Had a great ride yesterday with another member here, and his wife, rhnatyk, while y'all in the mid-atlantic and northeast were dodging the rain.
Mid-80's, and just a smattering of clouds... Rode up through some incredibly scenic, curving, Georgia back roads to stop for lunch at Uncle Pepper's Pizza (awesome pizza -- my first visit there). Took a different route back (good planning, Richard) for a round trip of about 3 hours road time...

We were both cruising on copper 2011's with very similar mods (and I'll -hopefully- have that Puig Touring Screen that rhnatyk has, shortly -- looks *great* in the light smoke).

Great ride, Richard... looking forward to the next...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

tatty2012

No ride today, because my son has football at 5:30 four nights a week, but I did get my tank pad on. The tank pad is an Immortal Graphix with POW/MIA graphics. Here's a pic, will have to get a better pic outside another day. FYI, there is a make an offer link for their pads on Ebay and I offered $23.90 (was supposed to be $27.95 plus $6.10 s/h. I wanted the price to be $30 even with shipping included. They accepted my offer so keep that in mind if you order this pad. You may wanna even try a lower price.

*Edit
Link for this tank pad Yamaha YZF-R1 YZF-R6 FZ1 FZ8 FZ6R POW MIA Gel Tank Pad Protector | eBay
I really like that. I have a few friends in the Service and at least one of them that didn't make it home. I might just have to get one of these.

BoneJj

I hope it doesn't either, and thanks for your kind words.

Look on the bright side I am a crazy Cajun and yes we really do have hurricane parties!

Main thing just have supplies and be prepared!

I was sitting at the bar with some friends drink as the hurricane rolled in, lol.

logical_texture

New mods!!!

I installed the Viper can and PCV along with the blockoff plates. Gotta tell you, the videos dont even come close to how awesome the exhaust sounds. Another satisfied customer ladies and gentleman.