What did you do to your bike today?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Dimefan

I watched the shed (with bike inside) to see if it was going to be swept away in today's round of severe storms/tornados.....it came out unscathed to ride another day!

ChUcK

I killed a million bugs riding around the entire Olympic Peninsula of western Washington. Most of it was lame, except for SR 113/112, which was amazing. Got flipped off by some Harley Road Glides during a legal and well-executed pass. I wonder what I did that irked them, unless it was being behind them for 1/4 mile before the pass and observing their sub-par cornering skills. Ever see the vid of the Harley crash on Deal's Gap? It was pretty similar but without the crash.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JwGSD8h-w]YouTube - ‪Deals Gap Harley bad pass‬‏[/ame]

Spunky99

I recently bought a 2003 Honda XR50 that had been upgraded to an BBR Pro 88cc big bore and tons of extras costing over $1500 but the guy couldn't get spark so he sold it to me unstarted for $220.00.
I redid the connectors from extras I had laying about and soldered all the connections with shrink wrap and re-wrapped the harness. I notice there are only 2 of 5 wires from the CDI that should be connected and the guy had them all connected when I bought the bike. It had massive compression so I took the chance.
I opened the choke turned on the petcock with a fresh tank of gas and kicked it once. It started right up and sounded perfect but had a very high idle and in 5 seconds I had that adjusted. Little sucker does 45 to 50 mph and I only use 2nd and 3rd gear because 1st gear is wheelie city.

Gonna put on Kenda scooter tires and set it up for supermotard racing and put my 6 year old stepdaughter on it after I get the pink digital camo and hello kitty on it with bubble gum pink grips etc.
These are the before shots

Sage

just washed all of the bugs/crap off of her and cleaned/re-lubed the chain again. :)

CrazyCawi

just washed all of the bugs/crap off of her and cleaned/re-lubed the chain again. :)

Mmmm lube.....:drool:

Hahaha

Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

jmlevy85

I rode the bike to and from work...And then to a meeting in the evening, on the way home got caught in a crazy thunderstorm, with hale and crazy rain. Several inches in a matter of minutes. It was wet. Tomorrow the bike goes in for its 600 mile service.

cavcuz05

Rode into work today, and got this picture from the sun coming up....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se5aHd4baX0&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Europe - Danger on the Track‬‏[/ame]