What did you do to your bike today?

Rookasaki

Absoluetely nothing.... Sitting at home on the laptop, watching ESPN news waiting for Yamaha to call, telling me my girl is done! :(

CrazyCawi

Hey just look for my number to come up....I was takin ur girl for a nice hard ride

lol jk :thumbup:

CrazyCawi

Added a 12v outlet and GPS to the bike. The plug looks like it belongs there, I tell ppl it's my Transformers button :p

(I know it seems low in the picture, but the GPS for me is just an aid and with my short ass I really don't look down much to see where I'm going so keep those comments in your head, I heard enuff flaming arldy, im happy with the placement :))
Do you need a hug? Ill wisper that I like the placement and it looks like a natural fit :iconbeer:

behindXgrnXeyes

:eek: are you kidding me!!! That's sick!
Thanks Rook.

I can't take credit for the installation, though I did watch so I could learn and I could easily explain/do again. I love having the outlet, I can now charge anything :D

The GPS is just on the black pieces on our handlebars by velcro (I'll add a piece of zip tie for travel for piece of mind) so it can be removed. Going to add some to my radar so I can swap those out.

We almost drilled a hole into the black plastics and mounted it in there so It looked like the came with the bike...buuuuuut I do not like drilling so its on the handlebars :)

b_who

Took the front tire off so i can go get a new one thrown on tomarrow and buy some fresh oil while I'm there so i can do my 8000 mile oil change.

gotta love the easy shifting of fresh oil, cant wait. :D

Attachments

AngryAnt

I had already put on my Windscreen (Puig Dark Smoke), but finally got around to washing the bike, putting it on the stands, lubing the chain, peeling the old wheel stripes off, scraping the glue off, and putting the new Tapeworks #6145 stripes on.

The new stripes aren't as reflective, but match much better.

Afterwards, took her out to mail a package at the post-office, and detoured to the interstate, hitting a new high speed of 90mph (ok, not huge, but fast for someone that spends 99% of their time in busy city traffic). I didn't blow me away, but I did notice the wind was smoother with the Puig, however it felt like my helmet was going to fly apart at 90mph. Every part on it was rattling like crazy and I thought the shield was going to snap off :( Can't wait for my new Bell Vortex to get it!

Attachments

stuna

440 miles this weekend . now its going to get cool out 50s 60s for hi :(. dont know if i will get it to 18 k this year

CrazyCawi

can I have secks with your bike chasity?

killabee

Got my girl back from the shop. All new plugs/gasket. Fresh clean oil :)
Also got my disc-lock alarm ;)

how do you like the brake lock? I was looking into getting the same exact one. thoughts or opinions on it? worth the buy?

behindXgrnXeyes

I love mine, I have a different model and its just a nice peace of mind. I also think its a light deterrent from idiots to sit on it or anything cuz it will give warning beeps before it goes off. I had to park it in a apartment parking lot for the first....6 months plus of owning the bike and it just offered a small percentage that it was "safer" I know, I know someone could just pick it up, blaring away and put it inthe truck anyway, still blaring..but i at least hope someone would hear it going off and call it in, lol

bobski

Added a 12v outlet and GPS to the bike. The plug looks like it belongs there, I tell ppl it's my Transformers button :p

(I know it seems low in the picture, but the GPS for me is just an aid and with my short ass I really don't look down much to see where I'm going so keep those comments in your head, I heard enuff flaming arldy, im happy with the placement :))
I think that placement of your GPS looks really integrated with the bike!