JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, that was pretty bullshit. He took it much better than I would have! :eek:

DragonBlu

A little dangerous but I laughed like hell when I saw it on TV. It reminded me of my son and I racing dirt bikes back in the day on our place. The kid would try anything to beat the master,including that same stunt.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Wow the Harleys were going so slow that he could lift his hand and arm that way.
That was armed robbery. :D

Chevyfazer

It sounds a lot worse than it is, I know people who used to grab people's brakes while racing just playing around having fun, they are called professionals for a reason they are really really good at what they do. I personally think it was to stif of a penalty.

Maadi

To me it seems as though the guy being passed could have fought more after the idiot arm pull by the passer. He just basically threw a hissy fit and stopped competing. Not that it makes the arm pull OK, but dude, keep going, don't just give up!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Detrich

No video of the pass?

6R Blackout

I was there and saw him pull his arm back my view was from the back when they went into the final straight away. I spent the weekend out there and man it was a blast it was my first time at a race and wow was it fun. I took my daughter with me and she loved it so much she wanted to come with me to Sundays race so we went again. She didn't want to leave at all both days. Just me and my daughter we had the best father daughter time ever.

JSP

Super Moderator
I was there and saw him pull his arm back my view was from the back when they went into the final straight away. I spent the weekend out there and man it was a blast it was my first time at a race and wow was it fun. I took my daughter with me and she loved it so much she wanted to come with me to Sundays race so we went again. She didn't want to leave at all both days. Just me and my daughter we had the best father daughter time ever.

That's awesome man!

JSP

Super Moderator

6R Blackout

I wish the whole forum family could have been there with all yall's family's. It was very kid friendly and there was lots of free stuff and sales on just about everything for bikes and you could go in the pits. Also there was a few stunt shows done each day by Jason Britt, I went talk to him and he is a really nice guy, not to mention badass on a bike. It was a great time and great to see a real race and not TV. I myself was like a kid in a candy store only I didnt have money to buy all the "CANDY" I wanted! LOL:steve:

Maadi

think about it if I pull your arm as you ride the force will transmit to the handlebars... how he reacted was not only understandable but apropreiate IMO.
I understand the reaction during the pull, but after that? I'm not saying it was OK, just that he could have tried harder to catch up afterwards..