Well he's done it again!!

Insure Gal

So hubs decided he want to go for a little urban assault after dinner tonight.
I punked out cause I have too much to do and it's damned cold!

Well he says "so can I take your bike?" :eyebrow:

Seems every chance he gets lately he wants to take my bike and leave his Bandit 1250 home :don'tknow:

He says my little bike is more fun to lay down in the twisties. He doesn't even seem to mind that she has pink on her!

So what am i gonna do? :don'tknow: I can't say no to him.

(Actually I'm kinda flattered that he wants to take my bike...kinda speaks volumes of just what a great bike I purchased.... as long as he lets me ride it every now and then ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::) )

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a custody battle. Remember, do what's best for the little one! :D Maybe joint custody...?!

joloy133

What color does he like best? Would he put a TBR exhaust or modify the stock? Does he prefer the seat up or down? Would he want.....His own!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha

Insure Gal

If I didn't practically need a step ladder to get on the Bandit (33 inch seat height :eek:) I'ld take that!! :D:D:D
But I have ridden it a couple of times and it's a little too much bike for me.

(darn!)

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
OMG too cold?? where are you because It's about too hot atm to wear proper protection and ride. I never go with out protection :beer::popcorn:
That's why I have a mesh jacket coming! :p

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Insure Gal

OMG too cold?? where are you because It's about too hot atm to wear proper protection and ride. I never go with out protection :beer::popcorn:
I'm in Canada, 6 degrees celcius here today (insert brrrrrrrr smiley here) and I've stopped riding in anything less than 10, kinda wreaks havoc on the tedonitus I have in my forarms wrists and hands (There have been times when I didn't think I could pull the clutch lever in enough to get her in the driveway :rolleyes: :()

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in Canada, 6 degrees celcius here today (insert brrrrrrrr smiley here) and I've stopped riding in anything less than 10, kinda wreaks havoc on the tedonitus I have in my forarms wrists and hands (There have been times when I didn't think I could pull the clutch lever in enough to get her in the driveway :rolleyes: :()
Yikes! I was riding last year in below freezing temps. It's not the greatest fun under the sun, but it is doable with the proper clothing/gear. Before I move back North, I need to see about getting heated grips.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Insure Gal

Yikes! I was riding last year in below freezing temps. It's not the greatest fun under the sun, but it is doable with the proper clothing/gear. Before I move back North, I need to see about getting heated grips.
I've got the Oxford sportbike specific ones. (Thinner and more comfortable than your typical ol cruiser ones) They are great, just plug and play. 1/2 hour work tops! and our bike is set up perfectly to feed the wires.
Have a temp gage and a censor that can tell if there is too much juice coming out of the battery (ie if you walk away and forget to turn them off) they will automatically shut off. :cool: