JSP

Super Moderator
YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!@!@! "honk honk" :eek: GASM!!!! :D

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

ajskillz13

i still dont get why he is so psyched about the train... it just looked like the trains that go by my work every single day 5 times a day......
Same reason you'd get psyched if you saw a rare Ducati or something of the sorts. Just his deal... very much his deal... lol

Can anyone say "Double Rainbow!" ???

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

See red

He is most likely like my son, asbergers, a mild autism. But it is awsome that some of you don't have anything that makes you excited. I personally don't like trains, my son does, so inherently I enjoy seeing them and working at a train museum with him.

That was one of a few Heritage trains, each one of the railroad companies had a few trains made in special schemes to celebrate the birth of their companies, and their beginings. U.P. had the one with the American flag, and american eagles. That just happened to be the Rio Grands turn, and Elmhurst has a rail headed into the ohare hump yards, Most of the U.P. heritage trains are parked there, we rarely see a rio, or a bnsf.

LOL! I told you, I learned, so I can enjoy my sons cherished and fondest memories with him. At least to understand them.