Video games?

F

FZ6Rgurl

Which system do ya'll have? I have the wonderful Xbox 360. I used to have a PS3, but I traded that in for the Xbox because my boyfriend wanted to play MW2 with me online. But it kinda sucks, because I'm always at his house and my Xbox is at home. Maybe I should just bring it with me to his house and play against him online...

JSP

Super Moderator
PS3

Modern Warfare 2 for right now. Thinking about getting Red Dead Redemption.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Xbox 360

Halo series and Rockband for the most part...:wav:

arkkornkid

I still haven't gotten a PS3 yet, but my dvd player is 9 years old and about on it's last leg so time to invest in the blu-ray tech.

and I just got a used copy of Moto GP4 for PS2.... haven't played a current motorcycle racing game and I'm looking forward to seeing how I do. I've always loved the Gran Turismo series and hope at least some of that translates.

cbzdel

I got a Wii.. Resident Evil 4 is my favorite game of all time. My little sister is borrowing it though at the moment, so I have been trying out Call of Duty and its hard to get used to be I think it will be pretty fun!

arkkornkid

I wish I could play first-person shooters. After about 20 minutes my head starts swimming, but I can watch others play all day. Which is strange because on my racing games I always want the closest perspective, I don't like seeing the hood or whatever.

The game I'm looking forward to most is the newest Mortal Kombat: The New Mortal Kombat Trailer Is Pure Brutality

F

FZ6Rgurl

Just read up on the new Xbox 360. For sure getting that in a few months. Especially with the Kinect. It's like an Xbox 360 and a Wii put together! But you actually use your whole body, not just a little remote! SO COOL!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

fz6rwolf

Never could get into video games, used to watch my kids play Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. Have Wii at work which is alot of fun, would be the only one I'd actually buy for me.

CDN6R

We have a PS3 that I bought last March that is a rebuilt unit. It was almost as much as a new one but it plays PS1/PS2 games also. My 2 kids love to play NHL10 and MLB 09 The show along with Rockband.

TigerGenetics

Wii, XBox 360, PS3. Primarily play PS3, but still play 360 a lot and BARELY play Wii. I've been hooked on God of War 3, Killzone 2, and Modern Warfare 2 (for the 360).

kevcoop

First person shoters on the PC and the wife loves the wii.

Roaddawg

We have a PS3 with all the Call of Duty series and other first person shooters. We also have a Wii, but seldom gets played. I was addicted to Battlefield 2 on the PC for quite awhile, but haven't played it too much recently.

pyrocpu

Mainly PS3 + MW2.

FML though; just smashed my white PS3 controller due to, uh, "unfavorable gaming atmosphere" this evening... parts flew everywhere. Tried to use a semi-retired non-DualShock PS3 controller for parts... then figured out that the parts aren't interchangable... now I can't get either back together properly...

So yeah. Now I'm out $110. :(

2w05thletes

Nap time for my boys, PS3 MW2, same name.

DanielW0830

I have the XBOX 360.
Had the older one from 2005 or 2006. Had RROD (Red Ring Of Death) twice. Luckily, I have some electronics experience and took it apart and cleaned the heat sink compond, added new compond. Removed the X clamps.

After 5 years it started again with the RROD (and lockups)
so I got the newer XBOX 360 Arcade model.
Runs cooler, and no lockups.

RenegadeRider

I have a Wii and an Xbox 360. The Wii is more for the family, so I have mostly kid games... and the Wii Active / Wii Fit for the wifey. The 360 is for the adults... I do mostly racing and music games (Guitar Hero 3, Rockband, Karaoke Revolution), but I'm attempting to branch out to Halo 3 and other games like it. I used to have a Live account, but I haven't had an active one for a year or so....

I work for a game company... we have an Xbox 360 and a 50" LCD in our lobby... for break / lunch time. It's pretty cool.