Used 09 FZ6R, right price?

Churry

Hey guys,

I'm in the market for a used FZ6R and I've been able to find some deals that I think are reasonable, maybe you guys can put in your two cents.

The deal I find most attractive right now is a white 09 FZ6R with 3500 miles on. It's been dropped a couple of times at very low speeds during a U-turn so some scuffs here and there. I think I can probably buff them out. The only after market item on the bike is a 500 dollar Scorpio alarm. The seller wants 4800 for the bike. Should I take it or walk?

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Churry

I'll be posting pics this weekend after I look at the bike again. I'm going to make the seller sweat it out as I am sure no one will buy it for that high of a price. if I can grab it for 4500, I think I made it off pretty good.

On a side note, I found a blue fz6r for 3900. 11k miles and it was dropped once but has a crack on the side fairing. Any thoughts about that option?

See red

Start at 3800, bring 4k cash and when he tells you no and he will haggle, offer no more than 4200. bring cash in hand! he will take it.... I paid less for a bike with no mentionable miles and not a scratch, ding or anything!

pyrocpu

Shoot, I'd sell MY FZ6R for $5K! Mostly de-modded now, with 5300mi, and no drops!