Two Brothers Slip-On Exhaust

Chas3r

No idea how this would work out since the stock exhaust system is all one piece. There isn't a midpipe to detach to attach something on.

Looks pretty bada$$ if it would work but like mike said its a 1piece exhaust

I found these two full systems for pretty cheap

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/2009-2010-Two-Brothers-Titanium-Exhaust/dp/B003179R44]Amazon.com: 2009-2010 Yamaha FZ6R Two Brothers M2 Titanium Full Exhaust System: Automotive[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/2009-2010-Yamaha-Two-Brothers-Exhaust/dp/B00317FQ4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1298180727&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: 2009-2010 Yamaha FZ6R Two Brothers M2 Carbon Fiber Full Exhaust System: Automotive[/ame]

Dang, wish I would have found the 58 cycle sale before I ordered mine of amazon last week!!!

Are you talking about riders needs on amazon? Well they do have a few few bad reviews (find a seller that doesnt have a handful of bad ones), but are an amazon trusted seller and have far and away more good reviews than bad (87% good). I guess I will find out when my stuff gets here.

If you are asking if 58 cycle is to be trusted, I have no idea.....only saw that they were cheaper than Riders Needs on amazon via the last post. No personal experience with them.

Everyone has their own opinion and there are a lot of good options out there (search through the forums, check out the marthy exhaust too), but I absolutely love my TBR, sounds amazing, super easy to install, very quality product, and of course, looks beautiful on the bike...my 2 cents

You must have gotten some kind of discount,(military?)because when I open the link the price is::$719.95

You must have gotten some kind of discount,(military?)because when I open the link the price is::$719.95

when i bought mine the sale price was 679.00 + military then a week later it went to 719.00

The slip on would be cool but idk how it would be done. I think that site might have said it to say it would fit? Idk. Be cool if it works though

Back