Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

roidrage

thnx guyz... planning on ordering mine soon

PhatPhizzixxer

Hey everyone,

I just sent an email off to New Enough to see if they'd be willing to entertain the idea of another group buy on the TBR Exhaust for us.

If they say yes, I wanted to see how many people would be interested in participating in the buy.

I'll post details as I get them.

EDIT:

Ok, here's the scoop. They are willing to do some deals for us on the TBR and JB, however, I've been asked not to post the pricing. Nate would like for anyone interested in this to contact him directly and he will go over the pricing with you.

He asked that first contact be made via email, his email address is [email protected]

His phone number is 888-530-7351 ext:2

You will need to mention my name (Chris Krissoff) to him when you talk to him.

He also mentioned that they have about 3 left currently and TBR doesn't have any, so please be patient, he said there isn't any sort of time limit for this.
UPDATE ON THIS GROUP BUY: Nate at New Enough has 10 systems in stock after receiving interest here but not many people have responded. Nate was very helpful in answering all my questions & gave me lots of good information. I just received mine (both the TBR & JB) & couldn't be happier as the sound is very throaty & loud enough so people hear me for sure. You have to talk to Nate on the phone to get a price quote, though.

dcBear78

I got an email reply from Nate, and wasn't all that impress with the discount. Not sure if I was just fobbed off due to an email request (I am in Australia.... I ain't calling).

Is anyone willing to PM me the amount they paid? I am still looking to buy this, and ideally through Nate. Even paying US$100 for freight it is about A$500 cheaper than buying locally.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
Last edited:

rayza

I got an email reply from Nate, and wasn't all that impress with the discount. Not sure if I was just fobbed off due to an email request (I am in Australia.... I ain't calling).

Is anyone willing to PM me the amount they paid? I am still looking to buy this, and ideally through Nate. Even paying US$100 for freight it is about A$500 cheaper than buying locally.
appologies if this gets classed as gravedigging, but DCbear, did anything ever come of this deal? I'm also in OZ and i'm interested in picking up one of these systems. cheers
Ray

dcBear78

appologies if this gets classed as gravedigging, but DCbear, did anything ever come of this deal? I'm also in OZ and i'm interested in picking up one of these systems. cheers
Ray
No not yet. Been waiting for my house to sell, which it now has. But I am starting a business and not sure I will be keeping my bike or selling to pay out the loan and free up some cash flow.

Also been looking at going down the cruiser route so not sure if I want to spend money on this bike.... That is if I am keeping a bike at all?