Two brothers full exhaust

Oconer

Haven't been on this forum in a very long time since I've gotten a cbr1k, well I have up for sale two brothers full exhaust that has been removed from my 2014 FZ6R. Bike is now gone but exhaust has been taken off. I've posted all locally and kinda prefer to sell locally (Houston, Texas) but if someone is interested id go ahead and sell!

Not too much full exhausts floating around on eBay so I really don't know what's a fair price, leave your price here and we can talk more. THANKS!

Oconer

Don't know how the tip of the exhaust was scratched, but everything else is in working order. No cracks or any abnormal findings. I guess just the usual wear and tear.

BustedKnuckle

I don't want to low ball you but I want it bad and only got $100 to spare I could pay shipping as well, not to far from you. Again not trying to insult you, I'm legit broke :eek:

Oconer

lol no worries not insulted, just cant seem to let myself let this go for $100...
thanks for offering though:)

Oconer

Sold locally!!!

Thanks to Cody for coming out from Louisiana! Nice talking to you, and enjoy that exhaust and let me know how you like it!!