Two Brothers Exhaust

Christina2113

Hey Everyone!
I'm new to this site and I'm wanting to buy the Twin Brother Exhaust for my 09 Yamaha FZ6R... Any suggestions where to get the best Deal? Or does anyone have any online coupons to share?
Thanks

wallerjt217

Hey there! and welcome to the thunderdome of FZ6R's!! Here is a website to go to get the TWO BROTHERS EXHAUST!! LOL not TWIN but its all good. I have the aluminum one. If you are looking for carbon fiber or titanium you will pay a little more but this is the cheapest site to get the exhaust without paying atleast a 1000 dollars or more I hope this helps.

58cycle Parts & Accessories Webstore

Funkmaxtor

newenough.com

wallerjt217

58 cycle is still cheaper!

JonKerr

Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

I went through new enough because I was getting a juicebox as well. I got the exhaust and juicebox for $1085 shipped.

MikeN02

I went through new enough because I was getting a juicebox as well. I got the exhaust and juicebox for $1085 shipped.
One of our members called new enough and got it for around $1,000. I think it was him, not sure.

If anything I would suggest calling the website/store like everyone said and get a backdoor deal. As demand isn't high for our bikes and i'm guessing their trying to get rid of them.

wallerjt217

Im curious having the juicebox with the TBR, how is it adding performance wise man? I want to get one and that isn't a bad price for both!!

Funkmaxtor

A review I read in a magazine about the FZ6R has the TBR exhaust and Juicebox adding 15-18 horsepower. I'm still waiting to put it on the bike. I will post again once I do the install and try it out.

pyrocpu

Paul H

hello Every one I'm new to this site as well I just installed my two brothers exhaust yesterday and i love it I got it from motorcycle superstore.com they had the best price! I also got a power commander V works real nice, well good luck on your shopping!:)

wallerjt217

hello Every one I'm new to this site as well I just installed my two brothers exhaust yesterday and i love it I got it from motorcycle superstore.com they had the best price! I also got a power commander V works real nice, well good luck on your shopping!:)
Hey sorry to burst ur bubble brotha!! But I went to 58 cycle and its like 784 for the full system alum exhaust!! How that power commander work? I heard the juice box is better for the FZ6R then the power commander!!!

cavcuz05

the HP runs are to the crank...this bike comes with like 78 to the crank...i put down 83 hp at the wheel with my PCV and custom dyno tune with my slip on

porky45

Hey sorry to burst ur bubble brotha!! But I went to 58 cycle and its like 784 for the full system alum exhaust!! How that power commander work? I heard the juice box is better for the FZ6R then the power commander!!!
how is the juice box better? everything i've heard/read shows that the PCV has far more options for tuning.

Funkmaxtor

Funk--I think you're talking about this review, for that +15hp:

Tested and Customized: Yamaha FZ6R - Sportbike Club

I kinda want to see some sort of dyno run/verification that's true though... +15hp is a lot...
Yes but I read that in a magazine but it is the same review. I'm kind of curious myself. I have a guy with a dyno right down the street, so I might have to see how much it costs to do two runs.

wallerjt217

how is the juice box better? everything i've heard/read shows that the PCV has far more options for tuning.
I don't know if its better! I'm just asking, also I heard from the guys here where I live at that work at the Yamaha shop that the juice box is better than the PCV!

porky45

I don't know if its better! I'm just asking, also I heard from the guys here where I live at that work at the Yamaha shop that the juice box is better than the PCV!
weird. I hope we can get some more feedback from other members.

Funkmaxtor

I'm looking into doing a dyno run before I do any upgrades and after I install the TBR exhaust and Juicebox. Hopefully it works out so that I can get some accurate numbers of what this bike can do. I'm still waiting on the exhaust due to Two Brothers deciding to now weld the joint that pivots solid to prevent leaks. I'm hoping I can get all the numbers in the next two weeks.

From what I understand the only real (dis)advantage of the Juicebox is that the Juicebox come pre-programmed and no dyno tuning is necessary. The PCV does give you more options in tuning if your into tweaking you bike a lot. I would think that power gains using the PCV could be greater if you can get someone to tune it well.

Last edited:

Newmason

We need to try and get a group buy on these two brothers exhaust. Anyone down for email those guys at TBR? I think someone had mentioned this before and never got an email back. Might be worth a shot now, seeing as there are quit a few of us now with bikes that WANT a lauder exhaust!

porky45

oooo pick me!