Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

The argument is not money. The exhaust was bought with my "tip" money that I save for my own stuff, she doesn't know how much it was and she doesn't care.

I deeply think she is just being a selfish bitch that has no hobbies and just wants to break balls and feels like she is on top.
Sounds like y'all have a lot to discuss and work out...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

meganiimarie

"What do you say to a woman with two black eyes.... ?"

"Nothing, you already told her twice" ;)

How does the old joke go. "What do you say to a woman with one black eye.......?" LOL

danieljardim

Well, little update. I got home from work last night and she was fine if nothing happened. I told her that I would take the bike this morning to work to see if my foot is good already. She said go ahead and didn't mention the exhaust at all.

My parents are at my house from brazil for a month on vacation, maybe she decided to play nice (until they go back) and hell will brake loose again, maybe somebody at her job talked some sense into her head, maybe she is planning a world dominance plan. Who knows.

By the way, rode the bike for the first time this morning after a month. WOW, :eek: is loud, but with my bluetooth helmet playing music while riding wasn't bad.

The response on the bike totally change. I'm using marthy's map (thank you canadian) and feels like a new bike. WOW. :eek:

(But the 0.99% finance with 0 down from ducati still bugging me) :banghead:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

danieljardim

Gratz on being able to ride again it sounds like... Foot go good?

Good luck with everything at home! So sounds like aside from you have music to listen to, she did possibly have a valid complaint about noise.

I know everyone says stock is too quiet, but even with the stock exhaust I see people turning their heads from down the block when I come around corners. This is at only about 3-4k RMP.
Foot is not 100% but I'll say is 95%. Didn't have a problem riding at all, but I still can't run and early in the morning hearts a little after you wake up. Couple more weeks I'll be fine.