two brothers exhaust choices

phayze

can anyone tell me the difference between the two brothers carbon fiber, titanium and aluminum exhausts?

Newmason

Yup exactly! Depends on how much you want to spend:surrender:

JonKerr

Elite Member

pyrocpu

Corrosion is the main reason to get the carbon fiber over either of the other options. The weight difference is probably so minimal you'd never notice it.
Ti rusts? :confused:

JonKerr

Elite Member

pyrocpu

:(

This greatly complicates things... I was all set to order the Ti version tomorrow!

Proper care = washing the canister when washing the bike, right?

pyrocpu

Interesting... 2Bros now has "Elite Titanium" finish... especially w/ the endcap choices available, it seems to cater to a, uh... specific crowd... :D

wallerjt217

I have TBR alum exhaust on mine and it was cheap too!! I have had no problem with mine and there is no difference just looks and price thats it. You have to take care of your stuff regardless of what it is. I take care of my bike and wash and wax it after every ride. My TBR has been on for awhile and have had no problem out of mine plus I don't really ride in the rain anyways. well unless Im at work and it rains, but I make sure to wash and wax my bike. lol I like the TBR and suggest it to anyone with a FZ6R