Two Brothers Exhaust and PC5

blzbme

MIRRORS JUST ADDED !! Two Brothers Exhaust, PC5

After a lot of saving, it's finally done. Check out the mirrors, what do you think? Its the mirror for the 05-07 Kawasaki zx6 but the bolt patterns are the same for our bike. I am getting some custom washers made so that I don't have to use the rubber from the old mirror but for now, it will have to do.

Attachments

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Quietwhisper

God I want that pipe! It looks so good on this bike. I cant afford the price tag though /cry. Your wheel stripes look kick ass btw lol.

cavcuz05

i got a custom tune with my r6 setup check my sig...thats what i put down when it was all said and done

JZIPPOZ

I am thinking about getting the Two Brothers Full Exhaust, and i was wondering if we have to get our bikes jetted to compensate the exhaust or is it simply remove the old exhaust and replace it with the new one. Curious to know what everyone has done

MikeN02

I am thinking about getting the Two Brothers Full Exhaust, and i was wondering if we have to get our bikes jetted to compensate the exhaust or is it simply remove the old exhaust and replace it with the new one. Curious to know what everyone has done
Fuel management device. You're getting more air.