twisted throttle BS

stuna

:mad: there site for this bike has been bs :banghead:. there stuff listed , DONT FIT OUR BIKE . 2 sets of mirror wideners , not . wind shield not , paid extra for quick shipping on parts they dont have . bs they could have told me they dont have them , why pay extra :confused:

Heineken

Elite Member

stuna

its the same bs that progressive suspension did on the gl1800 gold wing . look at the big ad in the mag. hum call them OH WE DONT MAKE IT YET :confused:

arcflash316

I have ordered stuff from them too... it took a while but I did get my merchandise

twistedthrottle

:mad: there site for this bike has been bs :banghead:. there stuff listed , DONT FIT OUR BIKE . 2 sets of mirror wideners , not . wind shield not :confused:
Hi Stuna,

Sorry to have confused you. When the North American Yamaha FZ6R first came out, we realized it looked very similar to the European Yamaha XJ6S Diversion of the same model year.

We ordered several products from our European suppliers that were designed to fit the "XJ6", including sidecarriers, rear luggage racks, and a few other items, and found that they all fit the bike being sold in North America as the "FZ6R".

We then made the (bad) assumption that the bikes must be identical and assigned all products that fit the XJ6S to also fit the FZ6R within our website.

Through some early trial and error, we found out that the mirror wideners and windscreen from the XJ6S won't fit the FZ6R. Oops.

We've updated our website to remove these two items from the FZ6R page. We're also prototyping mirror wideners and an MRA VarioTouringScreen to fit the FZ6R as we speak. Stay tuned... the next time you see these items on our website, they will have been specifically designed for the North American FZ6R!

Our FZ6R page is here:
TwistedThrottle.com : ...by What Fits My Bike - Yamaha - FZ6R, '09- -

If you see any other mistakes, please contact us here and let us know so we can make the website better!
TwistedThrottle.com : Contact Us

Sorry for any confusion - we're working to make it a better tool for you guys, and we appreciate your help.

Thanks,
-Erik (a.k.a. Mr. Twisted)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

fz6rwolf

Been meaning to go to your store as I live in Providence but just got back to riding after back surgery. Will make it down sometime.

kma_jg

I considered ordering some parts from twistedthrottle, but after reading some posts about their service, I don't think I will.
They have four posts so far on this forum and three of them is exactly the same text. Copied and pasted in different threads. Looks like they just created an account to shut some people up and hope they can get away with their BS.

I send a request to them via their website and haven't received any response so far.
WORTHLESS !!!!

Spunky99

I bought a pair of Dunlop TT92 tires for my YSR50 from them a week ago.
Good price, fast shipping and the tires were brand new manufacture.

The FZ6R parts seem to be a problem as noted in the above posts.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member