Turn signals not working properly

rhoffman13

So I have a 2012 yamaha fz6r and recently the turn signals have been going wonky. Initially, I thought it was because the turn signals themselves went bad, so I tried to replace them, but it did not help. With my front turn signals, the right one works just fine but the left one won't flash and doesn't have running lights. With the rear ones, the left one has running lights, but won't flash and the right one has no running lights but WILL flash.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to check or replace and how to do so? Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

rhoffman13

Also I cannot seem to locate to fuse box. Been staring at the manual for hours and running out trying to figure out where under the rider seat the fuses are.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

rhoffman13

I did replace both the front and rear turn signals, using turn signals that were compatible with the bike. Even after putting the new signals on, I'm still having the same issue, although I replaced the fuse for signaling and now the rear pair works almost just fine. They no longer have running lights, but I can live without.