triumph is the honda of bikes... what!?

JSP

Super Moderator
They certainly can. I just giggle to myself everyone was comparing to honda bikes....not realizing he was speaking about the reliable honda cars.
Well, since it is Honda cars AND Honda bikes, you would kind of have to make that comparison. :thumbup: Since its the same company. Kind of hard to say one brand is the "Honda" of bikes, when Honda MAKES bikes. Bad comparison in my opinion haha.

CrazyCawi

But you get what he was meaning....this must be one of his first bikes?

JSP

Super Moderator

karl213

I have a 89 CBR with 140K on it and it runs great, and there not expensive to repair you can buy tons of aftermarket parts for them. Now Triumphs are expensive to repair.

JSP

Super Moderator
We have 2 Hondas right now in the family. I had one before the FZ. My Grandfather has a 86 or 87 Honda Rebel 450 with over 27k miles on it right now. Thing is mint. Dad has a Shadow. They are great bikes. Ride with a few that have CBR's and they have never had any issues. I like em. Love my Yammis too though :D. Never had any experience with a Triumph though so I cannot comment on them.

CrazyCawi

jsp....wanna know how I know your a noob?

JSP

Super Moderator
Ok, please tell me. I am DIEING TO KNOW!!!!!! :)

No one is coming back at me with any photoshops :( They must have accepted defeat.

JSP

Super Moderator
Yeah, we are all out of order on this convo haha. ;)

CrazyCawi

Im cool with that

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
F

FZ6R_Blue

anyone can be a Douche Canoe but its not directed at anyone. Just a saying

leprecaun jon