Top Ten Motorcycle Facts All Drivers Need To Know

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Well #9 is a must to remind ALL road users!

9) Motorcycle Safety Fact: When a motorcycle is in motion, see more than the motorcycle - see the person under the helmet, who could be your friend, neighbor, or relative.

However I kind of like the incognito thing of wearing a helmet (insert evil laugh)

Bert-Aus

I don't know why but I feel much better with a dark shield on. eye contact makes a dif with other drivers when I have my dark shield on their is no eye contact. ehh maybe just me
Meh? I have had a blackout shield (for day riding) for last 2 years, if anything IMHO I think it helps because you dont have look directly in their eye, a casting glance gives the impression that you are mercilessly glaring at them!:spank:

Afterall ATGATT riders are all bad-asses:rockon:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Skidro

When you've had two wrecks involving other vehicles that either turned or pulled out in front of you, it helps a little bit in preventing those in the future.

You go from not thinking about a vehicle pulling into your path, to wondering if a vehicle will pull into your path, to knowing it will pull into your path.

BKP

When you've had two wrecks involving other vehicles that either turned or pulled out in front of you, it helps a little bit in preventing those in the future.

You go from not thinking about a vehicle pulling into your path, to wondering if a vehicle will pull into your path, to knowing it will pull into your path.
I assume EVERY oncoming vehicle is a blind, texting, left- turning fool with the driving skills of Mr. Magoo, and the compassion (for bikers) of Hannibal Lecter... It's kept me out of trouble... so far...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

BKP

I've a friend that insists it's getting worse down here as well... and recently lost an anatomical bit to a careless cager, to back up his contention... When he wants to ride, he'll now take the super-slabs north to get out of Metro Atlanta before turning off into the back roads...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Pointman1776

Elite Member