Tools to adjust chain in OEM tool kit?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

abyss1406

yes there is, but there is only one 12mm wrench as opposed to two to tighten the lock nut.

Superzoom

Thanks Scott and Abyss! I just wanted to know if I had the tools to adjust my chain while on the road. Leaving for California in two days!

latony007

Thanks Scott and Abyss! I just wanted to know if I had the tools to adjust my chain while on the road. Leaving for California in two days!
That rocks, your going to be on the road quite a while, be safe and have fun. Where in Cali you going?

latony007

Thanks!

Riding the Pacific coast, from Seattle to L.A. Stops in San Fran, Sonoma, Yosemite, Hearst Castle. Really looking forward to it!
ahh Zoom you had the splitting traffic question thread right? Have a great time that is going to be an awesome ride. Hearst Castle is a trip, San Fran is really packed but nice place to visit. Yosemite of course is awesome and don't forget hollyweird and santa monica. If I remember right you were out of time but if you want any ride locations in socal let me know.

Superzoom

Hey Tony,

Yes, the splitting question was mine.

My wife and I are very pumped about this trip. We are skipping L.A. Not enough time, and too much beautiful nature and interesting culture elsewhere. I will visit L.A. someday when I have more time.

Thanks for the offers of help!

MattEnTheHat

Thanks!

Riding the Pacific coast, from Seattle to L.A. Stops in San Fran, Sonoma, Yosemite, Hearst Castle. Really looking forward to it!
Since your last thread with the splitting question I have ridden the PCH from San Luis Obispo to Monterey (the stretch that goes past Hearst Castle) and wow is it a fantastic ride! Beautiful scenery, fun road with good paving, and of course beautiful California weather. The one drawback is that there are quite a few slow vehicles on the road. In any case you're going to have a fantastic time. Enjoy!

latony007

Hey Tony,

Yes, the splitting question was mine.

My wife and I are very pumped about this trip. We are skipping L.A. Not enough time, and too much beautiful nature and interesting culture elsewhere. I will visit L.A. someday when I have more time.

Thanks for the offers of help!
Thats funny some of the best nature in so cal is in the l.a. area. Angeles crest highway, bigbear, malibu etc. but you will have a great time no matter where you go. Sonoma is cool if you drink wine otherwise zzzzzz lol. Yosemite is pretty amazing and hearst is cool for a few hours. Central CA coming down the 101 is beautiful but takes about 10x longer than coming down the 5. Bon Voyage!

abyss1406

Skipping LA to Visit Americas finest city?? AKA Better than Los angeles? AKA San diego?

latony007

Skipping LA to Visit Americas finest city?? AKA Better than Los angeles? AKA San diego?
Well if there is any place better to live than l.a. (and i dont mean in the city) it is San Diego. I have to get down there again soon. My brother lived about a block from PB for years and that was great.

abyss1406

Well if there is any place better to live than l.a. (and i dont mean in the city) it is San Diego. I have to get down there again soon. My brother lived about a block from PB for years and that was great.
I live in Imperial beach and i think this beach is way better than any other beach in the counrty.... if you dont know where its at google it. Then map that to NAS whidbey Island, Im due for that trip in september :D

latony007

I live in Imperial beach and i think this beach is way better than any other beach in the counrty.... if you dont know where its at google it. Then map that to NAS whidbey Island, Im due for that trip in september :D
Hmm maybe imperial beach has changed since last time i was down there. Isnt that basically on the border? Pretty sure i went fishing down there and rode horses along the border, saw two INS guys with guns drawn waiting for a couple people to try and cross on the beach.

BTW :hijack:
:)

abyss1406

see even foriegners want to come to I.B. That says alot :D

Superzoom

Sorry, I shouldn't have implied that L.A. is not a city worth visiting. I've never been, but I'm sure it's awesome. But it's interesting that a lot of people criticize L.A., including people from L.A.

I know I like to criticize Toronto myself. Lots of good (ethnic food, theatre), lots of bad (traffic, cold people, Rob Ford).

I will definitely visit L.A. once I sell my first screenplay!