Tip %$#@ over!

Critter

Mine had been dumped by the 1st owner (so I was told) and I was all eager to get get it back to looking new. After all, it is a 2009 with only 2,200 mi once I purchased it for a steal I quickly found out what you have experienced. Very costly parts, labor, etc. I opted to invest in frame sliders, comfy seat and some PPE. I really couldn't justify spending a bunch on repairs which may have to be repaired again...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422851142.235064.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422851197.802922.jpg
I put a decal over the biggest scar, and learn to live with the rest. The signals do pop back into place fairly easy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rstaples93

Man, there's no way that's worth $1000. Just get some paint, fill in the nicks, and pop that signal back in. At the very least, replace the parts yourself, as you'll save half the cost! Maybe even go aftermarket. Beautiful bike tho, I love that Blue-and-White scheme (even with the nicks)! :)

Nmexico

Well the bike is going to get fixed up to no scratch again. Its my museum piece in life. Yeah, I got no life. :p