This Weather - Depression is really starting to set in.

MaximumHP

Man, I'm starting to wonder if buying my bike was worth it, still in the 30's, rain/snow, and nothing even in the 50's forecasted through nearly the rest of the month. What a crappy spring... I bought my bike two weeks ago and have been chomping at the bit to get it home. Come on mother nature, at least throw us a bone with a couple nice days before June for God sake.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MaximumHP

I actually enjoy the winter with snowmobiling, skiing, ice fishing, and other stuff, but this incredibly late spring is a killer, there's nothing to do in the in-between time. Getting a new bike and recalling the month of riding time I had last year by this time isn't helping any.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

arse

Weather just broke this week in NE Ohio. I was snowboarding 2 days ago in western NY. What an odd start to the riding season.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

SeggyGuy

Yup it's 78 here right now about to go take a nice ride to Newport and cruise my Alma Mater. Hang in there guys you're not too far behind us.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

RoadTrip

I just checked this guy's 10 day forecast, it's like 30's in the AM and 40's in the afternoon, with Ice, Rain, and Snow - so, I don't think he can just suck it up quite yet - I feel for ya man, that weather sucks, heck I rarely ride below 50.