This is why you pay attention to road signs!!!!

Wolfpack

Suv in Wisconsin thinks they can take this "BUMP" at highway speed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO3dkMjO7Z8]SUV goes airborne when it hits a bump in the road - YouTube[/ame]

Enjarin

Elite Member

RooKie

I'm not even upset at the driver. I'm upset at the lady for ruining really good footage. :mad:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

FitZ6R

Deja vu...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfmKwgrQzdE]National Lampoons Vacation - Clark drives the Family Truckster off the closed road - YouTube[/ame]

dom02

Looks like the sign was right at the bump... How you supposed to slow down and WHY would they let traffic through there.

Was kinda funny though.. Dude LAUNCHED!
Ya, I agree. That's a huge bump. Maybe there were warnings further up though. I just can't imagine they would leave a bump like that and not have signs before it.

The driver probably should have still seen it, didn't even look like the suv tried to slow down at all.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Wooster

I had a sh!tty day today and that actually made me laugh...LOL Thanks

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BoneJj

we have a jump like that in my neighborhood, granted at 40mph it's more of a whoopty woo kind of deal but when you hit 50 you start to catch air off it...

but yeah, the chick filming screwed it up....

Wolfpack

I'm going to call BS. What caused the road to buckle into a perfect ramp? It was so large that an SUV caught air and crashed, yet the only thing the local safety patrol did was post some signs? I'm calling BS with some good CG well edited with a news report.
The Highway department was there getting set up to fix it. this stuff happens all the time up here. NO BS

buzzbomb

Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member