Things People Say To You

JoJoJodyJo

What's the funniest/weirdest thing someone has said to you when you're out on your bike?

The very first time I took my bike out was just a quick ride to the local CVS to get a prescription filled. When I parked and took off my helmet, two guys walked over to me and were checking out my bike. Then one of them said, "Wow, that's a nice bike. It looks fast. Do you really ride that thing?"

Last weekend six of us went for a ride. While sitting at a stop light, someone in the car next to my buddy asked him to do a wheelie. When my buddy replied that we're sitting at a stop light, they asked him if he could do a burnout or some tricks before the light turned green. Lol

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JoJoJodyJo

"He he he hey dude you should ride a handstand all the way home".

:facepalm:

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk

I know, right? I couldn't help but laugh. Even the old lady who stopped to watch the whole thing unfold was cracking up.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

06330i

in general convo's

"ooo you have a bike what kind

(me) yamaha its a 600cc.

Oooo so you have an R6???

(me) No No not exactly it is another yamaha 600cc it is not a SS

you should have got the R6.

(me) ooo yea why is that

its crazy fast....

(me) you dont say (start walking away for ignorance lol)
This was literally what I was gonna say lol. Apparently everything is a r6 or r1 or gsxr. :jerk:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

moreno12

Let me tell my small story I was ridding my bike in the city when this dude ask me what hell is that pointing on my bike so I told him this is the bike is going to take a ride to your girl. Remember I'm still taking classes to learn how to write and speak english

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Went to the grocery late one night,had my bike maybe 3 weeks. Well when i pulled into the pk space i put my stand down on a tar filled expansion joint and it started going down. I managed to keep it from slamming hard but it was down ,so i grabbed it and was struggling to get it back upright. The whole time im doing this, a guy and his girlfriend r staring at me just walking by. I managed to finally get it back upright.:facepalm:About a min.later the guy pulls up next to me and says, "dude u need some help" (pause).... No DUDE im good.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

I got a strange one.

Guy at the gas station walks by and say: Hey man, nice bike. Are you selling it?

:confused::confused::confused: why. you wanna buy it?

Guy: No, just asking.

Me: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member