They like me, they really like!

Insure Gal

They like me, they really like me!

So yesterday just for s*^ts and giggles I entered my FZ6R in the local Yamaha dealer's show and shine and.............

She won first place in the sport bike division!!!

I can't take full credit for the "shine" though, hubsy did spend 4 hours yesterday morning detailing er and I have to say after he was done she was just as immaculate as the ones on the show room floor in there! :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

FitZ6R

Congratutions!!! :thumbup:

However:

:needpics:

columbus2382

congrats did ya win anything?

Insure Gal

congrats did ya win anything?
Yup won a realy nice glass etched trophy and a yamaha sweat shirt

(Trophy does say 2009 on it though cause they had no sport bike entries last year :confused: and didn't think they'ld get any this year and it would have cost them 50 bones to get a 2010 made - kind of a waste if no one showed up...but, turns out there were 5 of us. Mine, a fully dressed FJR, a fazer and 2 R6s.)

Will post up a pic as soon as I can find the camera.

thats cool , but for me thats 4 hours of lost riding time:(
Meh, 4 hours is nothing for him..... he used to spend 8 hours every Sunday with a tooth brush on chrome cleaner on his first bike back in the day. He just loves to polish stuff! ( I, on the other hand, like you would rather ride!)

Last edited:

gearhead

Detrich

congrats! :)

Insure Gal

Pics of trophy???

Again: :needpics:

ok ok:rolleyes:... ask and ye shall recieve... had to hunt down batteries for the damned camera :rolleyes:

Keep in mind it does say 2009 cause they didn't think they would get any sport/sport touring entries this year.

Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Detrich

dang, your bike does look super shiney tho... lol even the plastic is reflective from the photos... lol

great job! :)

Insure Gal

Says "Hot Grips" on it so I'm gonna go with grip warmers :D

you would be correct on that one!

dang, your bike does look super shiney tho... lol even the plastic is reflective from the photos... lol

great job! :)
Thank you, thank you very much (said in best Elvis voice )

husker525

Very nice indeed!!! Congratulations!!!!!!