These guys make bikers look so bad...

CrazyCawi

Thats incredibly pathetic...Idk if its just me but EFF THESE GUYS that pisses me off....all sport bikes being a bunch of DB's...and the quote for the one "close one"? WTF

NoDoze

I don't mind people stunting - ONLY if it's in a controlled environment with gear of course. Just the same with bikes going 100MPH in a residential street - take it to the track. :D

Want to be stupid and kill yourself? Go ahead, just make sure you don't take anyone else with you who didn't wake up that morning saying I want to die today. :rant:

JonKerr

Elite Member

MikeN02

Stupid. I admit I'm a squid a lot but if I'm riding in a group then I wear full gear and stay away from the stunters/people who want to show off.

Y

yellowfz

Awesome stuff , man that looks like fun . :D
When I race I wear gear , when I ride I don't suit up every time (no shorts , flip-flops) , just looking the part does not make you cool . if you are a bad rider no gear in the world can make up for it ! :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

bigguybbr

This guy is still my favorite retard. It's a little long but so worth watching.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtofbxmlv8Y]YouTube - Squid On Suzuki GSX-R Owned - Speeders Fight Back[/ame]

superman2079

I know lots of people that stunt and know patrick stephens personally these guys have lots of practice its not like this is the first time they have done it. I agree i wouldnt ride with or around them but to each his own. If thats what they choose to do its their right. Not everyone likes to ride with all their gear on or at 55 mph.

NoDoze

I remember watching that episode, Such an inflated head that almost got popped from his stupidity.
LOL OMG I have never seen this and I do believe it is worth the few minutes watching it. hahah :D

What an f'n TURD!

CrazyCawi

Hahahah i love how he gets pwned at the end muahahaha

RoadTrip

OMG, that dumasss still has his license!? ha ha ha - the ending was epic.

Let's see, I am an old ass doo-rag, dipshit who thinks a sportbike will get me laid - uh, maybe in skankworld, but not here in the real world.

Anyway, yeah, I have seen those 'Streetfighterz' videos before - they are cool, and plenty of those dudes got skills - but, really, wheelies are risky and I am sure there have been plenty of accidents (including innocent bystanders).

So, I guess I gotta side on the wetblanket contingency, stunts should really be done in a controlled area - imagine if some dumbass wheeling show off crashed into you cause you had to brake and he couldn't react fast enough to avoid hitting you - I have actually seen several of those on youtube.

CrazyCawi

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMx48NzFzlM"]Ruff Ryderz Screwin around shuttin down streets[/ame]

Fenixgoon

This guy is still my favorite retard. It's a little long but so worth watching for the hawt judge

fixed that for ya ;)

i was hoping to see a giant trainwreck that took all of them out. yeah that stuff is cool, but it's also completely irresponsible. you can kill yourself and others.

Sparkxx1

I like the idea of stunting. But the blatant disregard for safety and even how to properly use lanes irk me. The amount of control those guys have other their bikes is amazing, but many of them put it to the wrong uses imho.

Y

yellowfz

Truly awesome videos , thanks for sharing , I am old but still enjoy a wheelie or two . :)
Yeah it is dangerous and reckless , but it is still awesome . :D
I enjoy riding and am good at it , if you are not , stay home ! :eek:
I do not ride with anyone like that but appreciate the art . :D
Dude this stuff has been around since the 70s (1973) (controlled rear wheel riding) when Kawa came out with the Z1 900 , this is nothing new to me . ;)
Panties go in the top drawer ! JK

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yellowfz

Good read , maybe why I like it so much : Wheelies Cure Erectile Dysfunction, Study Finds====="At first, the study treated this data as misinformation on the part of respondents, but as more data was collected, a correlation was noticed. In the words of MacDonald, "that's when we called in the FHAB to help out." Sure enough, there was a strong correlation between wheelie riders and unimpaired erectile function, including all age ranges studied, from 16 through 80. He noted that, of riders who include the wheelie in their regular riding regimen, only 3% are female."

Last edited by a moderator:

NoDoze

Nope , cool stuff , love the video . :D
No doubt. I love the moto-stunting too. All I'm saying is keep it safe for everyone - do it in a controlled environment. I'm sure these guys are the best at what they do but there's no way you can control others inside the same environment as you (e.g. a freaked out motorist who happen to press on the accelerator instead of the brake or a non-attentive pedestrian who walks in front, etc...).

I watch stunts and races. I enjoy them very much but it's a controlled environment where the spectators are protected from getting hurt (unless you go streaking in the middle of the track) and the stunters and racers do not affect my well-being and raise my insurance (correct me if I'm wrong on this).