stupid embed feature. Works on every forum but here lol

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

figured it out. now you can watch it. morning bump for a great video

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

re post and we have a thread just for funny vid in which you could practice youe embeding. :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

but still hilarious
meh....not everyone visits that thread.

CrazyCawi

Last I checked this thread was created for this specific video. There is nothing in the forum rules against this. I am in the bar and chose my own topic which revolved around this video. As a former mod, I would have thought you were aware of this. Also, you would have been aware to make sure you handled something like this via PM rather than publicly.

CrazyCawi

no need for all this private stuff in the background that goes on way to often.
Its funny you bring that up. I seem to have lost what I worked very hard for and devoted so much time to with this community because some asshat decided it would be fun to **** off doing things like that. :thumbup:

Detrich

Guys. There's no point arguing over something small like this. Can't we all get along? :) Funny video btw.

bmw675

:popcorn:.

CrazyCawi

I didnt realize we were arguing? I was just being facetious and having fun with it. Guess my sense of humor was a bit more dry, which would mean harder to understand I was joking around

bmw675

I didnt realize we were arguing? I was just being facetious and having fun with it. Guess my sense of humor was a bit more dry, which would mean harder to understand I was joking around
As of now, it looks like you were just having an in depth conversation with yourself. His ninja skills took over.:D

CrazyCawi

As of now, it looks like you were just having an in depth conversation with yourself. His ninja skills took over.:D
weird....there was nothing said that was bad or needed removed unless he was embarrassed or something.

CrazyCawi

you went out of your way to say I should have PM'd you, and not say anything publicly. I assumed it botherd you so now they are gone.
lol no....again... missed the dry humor. sorry