The Mod Bug has struck!

Faddy

Got a few mods done to the bike. Just picked her up about 1 month ago and wanted to try to keep her stock as much as possible. Well that didn't work out. lol

Mods:
Hotbodies Smoked Flushmounts R6 turn signals
Motodynamic Smoked Intergrated Tail Lights (with custom LED relay)
eBay white powder coated fender eliminator kit
Lowered the forks 1.5"

Soon to come:
Woodcraft clip on
Gold wheels (pending...)
An exhaust system
Tank protector
Projector headlights w/ HIDs
Frame Sliders

Here's how she sits..

Last edited:

alh081

looks pretty awesom so far. i was thinking bout getting the same tail light. i know they have the build in white leds on bottom to light up the plate. i want to know how much it actually lights it up. can you take a pic at night so i can see how it'd look?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Faddy

Definitely want to get some crash protection....because it could mean the difference between an ok accident and a total loss. Protect your investment. You will find that when you mod, it is an addiction...
I agree! I bought a tank protector about 1 week ago, but it was the Yamaha FZ6R "white" pad. When I got it, it was a crappy cream color..so I ended up selling it. Frame sliders is my next purchase. Overall, it will have all the necessity.

Oh, FZWhite....I am planning on having you do the retrofit headlights. :)

RooKie

looks pretty awesom so far. i was thinking bout getting the same tail light. i know they have the build in white leds on bottom to light up the plate. i want to know how much it actually lights it up. can you take a pic at night so i can see how it'd look?
The License Plate light is super bright:
:cool: