the first Nitrous mock up

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
ok people think that nitrous go big or go home, as of right now I only planned on running a 15 dry shot. kit from dynotune. I thought about running the bottles lower but there is just not a good place to mount them.
The only reason I asked all those questions is because I am familiar with nitrous oxide and you hadn't specified what your setup was going to be.

Also, in my honest opinion, those two bottles are WAY overkill if you are only going to run a 15 shot of dry nitrous. You could find something like a 32 oz. bottle that would hide inside the fairings and give you a sleeper mod. Again, that's just my opinion, which has no bearing on your bike and how you mod it.

N2OEQIP

since it was asked in another thread, Its snowed here, ran a 10 shot once. dry dyno tune kit. have a 15, felt a lil faster however think I'll be getting an r6 or r1. This is stilla great begginer bike. I'll be passing on to my gf.

cbzdel

sellout :disapprove:

:justkidding:

Hellgate

sellout :disapprove:

:justkidding:
More like tease. Kind of anti-climatic.

I want a refund on the 5 minutes I spent reading this.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
More like tease. Kind of anti-climatic.

I want a refund on the 5 minutes I spent reading this.
+1 :(

There needs to be a video of how it runs, and how the N2O affects acceleration.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
ok ill have the bike come spring, sorry snow sucks.
Do you have access to a dyno? If you do, you could do some pulls with and without the spray to compare how quickly the speedo jumps. :don'tknow: It won't be completely accurate, but it would give you an idea.

N2OEQIP

I do have access to a chasis dyno however its for cars, and my tuner for my car wont sit on the thing, He says when you need to get out of it, you need to be grabbing for that clutch like no other, else the weight of the drums will snap my chain like nothing. So yes i do, but no I cant.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I do have access to a chasis dyno however its for cars, and my tuner for my car wont sit on the thing, He says when you need to get out of it, you need to be grabbing for that clutch like no other, else the weight of the drums will snap my chain like nothing. So yes i do, but no I cant.
Bummer. :(