The Best LEVERS' Deal you will EVER find

2QUIK4U

I got a pair of these in silver (which won't fade or wear off) for a copper FZ and I really like them. The quality is great and they were fast to ship, install easy. Don't hesitate to get a pair, the price is right! ;)

linkgt

Looks and adjustablilty mainly. If you get the shorty ones you also decrease the risk that they will bend/break and become unusable if you wreck. You might be able to ride home, vs. having to get the bike towed.
Got into an accident today and guess what!? my brake lever got bent! I was still able to ride home, and the bike is in good condition but i thought of this post as soon as I saw it bent >_<

*sigh* time to buy some shorties...

Detrich

I've heard that cheap levers can sometimes snap on impact- making it less likely to be able to ride home after a tip over or fall. But I only have used stocks, so dunno how much truth to it there is.

0150r

I have a pair of these on my ninja 250r. I ordered like green but they ended up being candy apple green :(

I might order a set of black short levers and flush mount signals for my birthday :p I have a 2012 white fz6r with red rim tapes and rear shock. Any thoughts on getting black levers with red adjusters? Maybe even getting the extendable levers with the extensions being red too?

Last edited:

jman

Don't waste your money on these unless they are silver. I went with these based on others reviews and got black with red adjusters. Within a month my levers turned to a bronze like color! My bike is garage kept at work and at home so there was minimal sun exposure. I'll post up a pic tomorrow. The levers themselves fit and function well so if you got silver you'd be ok but i know i won't be wasting my money with them again. Save the $40 and put it towards a better set of levers instead of wasting it like I did!

spider2k

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

That's crazy hundreds have been bought on the other forum with zero report of that. Only color fade has been with red turning pinkish but that's with any annondizing. They are $40 for a set, yes they are cheap but they do the job as well as the others. If u have $180 for some pazzos you wouldn't be reason this thread in the first place

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

Heres the pictures of my levers after about 1 months use. Bike is garage kept at home and at work. Second picture shows the lever compressed and the original black color in the area that is usually guarded from the sun.
Dang that sucks. I just put some black ones on about two weeks ago. No fading as of yet.

Kobforshort

Good deal, seem great so far!

New to the forums here saw this and thought it'd be a good deal. $35 couldnt hurt. Ordered these about a week ago and they just came in from overseas. Got the black shorties with red switches. Im in the process of installing them brake lever was easy enough, but clutch lever... having trouble getting the line out. GRRRR:banghead: will post photos soon!

braden07

Put a set of black levers with titanium adjusters on my 09 black.. looks sick.. install was simple and quick.. quality seems pretty decent and a whole lot easier to adjust settings.. would highly recommend. Money well spent in my opinion.

jerrad

Installed mine yesterday, took all of 6 minutes. Make sure you take the little bushing out of the stock clutch lever and swap it over onto the new lever. They fit very loose on mine, quite a bit of slop/play in the lever. For $35 I'm not going to complain too much.

darksidefz6r

I just ordered a set of these for my bike that is white. Ordered black shorty levers with titanium adjusters. Even if the black fades some the grayish black color will still look good on the white bike.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

darksidefz6r

These are coming from Hong Kong. Just ordered these yesterday and got an email today that they were shipped today. Read where people got these within the next week. I will report back when I actually receive these.