Thats Karma biting you in the ass

93cc

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_4CqOszAa4]Roadside Overtake Goes Wrong in United States - YouTube[/ame]

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Wow those guys didn't know that Volvo's have the right of way always? :eek: Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Cadillac, all have the right of way over everyone else. [sarcasm]

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Agreed, seem to intentionally blocking the lanes. I think this video was posted on here before.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Not taking the cars side but don't know how long he was waiting to pass. Karma goes both ways so be careful and courteous out there.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Bikes should not be taking up both lanes like that. Dick move... But still wrong of the car obviously. Luckily the car did not take any of them out.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bloodypulp

I'm sorry but It doesn't matter if they were blocking the lanes or not. It appeared as though they were doing the speed limit. . Ever get caught behind two semi's blocking both lanes going slow while in your car? You don't just pass them in the grass. You deal with it!
He did deal with it. Hehehe.

JSP

Super Moderator
No one is excusing the cars actions... Bikes were still dicks for taking up both lanes for no reason and blocking traffic.

dx2killa

I've watched a truck do this on the highway when his lane was going slow. Dumbass was pulled over 5 minutes up the road when I passed him later on.. Didn't get you to where you were going faster did it? There are some ridiculous drivers out there..

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member