Thanks Guys!!

6R Blackout

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes, I am just missing two things

1. My little girl, she is with her mom till tomorrow.
2. I can't ride cause of this Carpral tunnel crap.:banghead:

Now I have a question to ask, and please give me feedback!!

My GF took me to Cycle Gear and bought me a pair of Alpinestars riding boots. They are not a track riding boot. So as I am trying on the boots the guys tells me they frequently run a deal where you buy the "BILT" brand one piece leather suit for $399 and get the boots and gloves free! I know the "BILT" brand is not the best but I am thinking of hitting the track and thats a good start. I am not going to shell out $1,000 for just a suit for being a beginner on the track. I want to try to get on the track eventually, so here it is,

Do I return the boots and wait for the special and get the suit for the track and be that much closer to a track day or stay with the boots I have and be able to ride with those almost all the time? WHAT TO DO???????????:don'tknow:

Once again thanks for all the Birthday wishes!

Spunky99

6R Blackout

A/S ROAM H20 Boot they are waterproof!

I like the boots and I have Feildsheer gloves not to mention 2 riding jackets. Maybe I will invest in 2 pair of riding jeans and call it done.

I am also trying to save up for Isle of Mann in 2014, so I may put off track riding and gear and just save my money for the 2014 race.:don'tknow::noworries: