TBR exhaust, JBP, Integrated tail, Lowering link

dx2killa

My bike was officially totaled today. I'm taking the aftermarket parts off before It goes to the insurance company. I have

Full 2bros exhaust , only been on the bike since September. SOLD

JBPro with marthy sportreva on it already. Bought it month or so ago. SOLD

Roaringtoys lowering link. 40 + shipping SOLD

moto dynamic integrated tail light with led flasher relay 50 + shipping SOLD

I bought the bike last aug.. There all practically brand new.. I'll entertain offers but there not gona move much unless these start sitting for awhile If you buy more then one thing I'll cut some total price off. If your around south jersey or want to drive and pickup I may also cut some price down as save me hassle of shipping.. You can reply on here, email me at [email protected] or call/text 856-203-51sevenseven. Paypal preferred .. money order / check but item will not ship till funds clear

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Please get pictures of said items up.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

dx2killa

sorry to hear about the bike :-(. did that just happen, or did the paperwork just go through? hope you came out of it rather unscathed.

Assuming after you take off the lowering link and it is undamaged i'll buy it. It is the 1.75" drop one?
I was just told by my insurance company this morning that they have totaled it, I have to fax them some info for them to give me an offer for the bike then my gap will cover the rest. Yes its the normal one 1.75" not painted or anything.

dx2killa

I ran out of daylight today and time to get the exhaust switched and the lowering link but they will be off tomorrow. The Led tailight i got came with a backwards plug so I had to splice. I will provide a picture on what wires you need to connect for that as I was instructed by motodynamic as they said a few of there lights had backwards plugs >.<

dx2killa

Lowered the price on the exhaust... Need it gone as I'm looking at another bike and would be awesome to have a downpayment :)

AK_FZ

Such a good deal on all this stuff... thanks again for the tail light, looking forward to getting it put on the bike!

GLWS

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dx2killa

After removing the exhaust and checking my receipts have to edit my post apogolies this exhaust is the m2 black aluminum . It has one scuff on the edge of can and marks on can from road debree. Adjusting price.

dx2killa

everything is gone. Didnt last long at all. Thanks to all who purchased and waiting to get your items hope you'll all be satisfied!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member